What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[MB] Danny Shittu - Trolling - playing music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xsum

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
[MB] Danny  Shittu
Time & Date this happened:
19/06/2015 - 01:00
Which Server did this happen on:
Server 1
Description of what happened:
Shittu playing arabic music, ruining RP and trolling.
What Rule Was Broken ?:
Trolling, playing music.
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
 No.
Please post video evidence/screenshots here
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very sorry, I was playing music in my house IRL (I'm a Muslim IRL, I can understand Arabic), I didn't realise that I had double tapped the caps lock button so that my microphone was constantly playing, I'm very sorry.

I've been playing on this server a lot recently so I feel like it would be a shame for me to get banned for this mistake on my behalf, bearing in mind that no one got killed no one lost any money and I genuinely didn't intend to troll.

Deepest apologies - Danny Shittu

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a reason why I put  you in the car. You kept shouting with a combination of Arabic sentences and English sentences interrupting every roleplay that was going on at the Athira Police Station.

Also it brings up the question, how can you do a normal roleplay scene with having that music that loud?

Before you had arrived to the scene I had turned myself in to the police, when questioned as to why I did this I roleplayed that I converted to Islam and this required me to come clean to the police. By using the Arabic sentences combined with English sentences I was roleplaying with the bounty hunter at the scene before the video above had been recorded, it was the bounty hunter who had taken me to the police HQ in the first place. By doing so I didn’t realise I was interrupting other RP situations that were going on at the time, in my defence there were a lot of people in such a small area which would cause conversations to be overheard and voices to be loud.
For the situation involving my music, I was in the car at the time therefore I did not expect to be in an RP situation. Me and my friend had been waiting for a while for someone to deal with us so I had music on in the background which I didn’t think would affect anything at the time.

Thanks - Danny Shittu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back