What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mclovins Monster..... Ish

Mclovininin

Unlinked
After 3 years of saving thought it was about time to buy a new PC. I bought a new GPU about a year ago so i replaced everything but that, enjoy these pics!

specs:

intel i5 4690k clocked to 4.00 ghz

nvid GTX 760

16GB 1866mhz hyperx fury black ones

msi krait edition SLI mbo

RM850i PSU

Corsair h100i GTX

Corsair 750D

and some other led things from amazon. 

Edit: It runs 60FPS in Kavala with 100 people on the server, 2 hours into restart.

(Inserting images now)

https://twitter.com/OtterbotSam/status/623951531797291008 (Best i can do)

Last edited by a moderator:
Impressive. i got 25-30fps outside of Kavala at a fresh restart hahahahahaha

Water cooling and your CPU is only at 4.0Ghz?

You could easily get that thing OC'd to at least 4.5

My 4690k runs at 4.42Ghz with air cooling :D

Water cooling and your CPU is only at 4.0Ghz?

You could easily get that thing OC'd to at least 4.5

My 4690k runs at 4.42Ghz with air cooling :D
Ill try more extensively next time, but last time that i OCed to 4.2 Ghz my BIOS settings failed, do i need to change my CPU voltage?

How in bejeezus do you get those frames, I just built my i5 4690k gtx 960 4gb rig and I struggle, 25 fps in kavala 1 hour after restart on high settings. I havent OC'd processor yet as I dont know how much it would help.

Ooh that's very nice! And I do love a big Corsair Case. Have you plans for a big SLI setup? That's a monster PSU for your current spec!

A 4GHz overclock is pretty respectable on the i5, just be careful with voltage as it's the killer. You really dont want to be going much about 1.3v on the haswell-e CPUs as that's where the temps start to....rocket a little.

Back