What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

McTavish Is Going Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott1sh

Banned
Friends after the recent issues between myself and members of the community i think it would be best to leave for a few months at least.

This would be best not just for me but for the community, i will admit that i haven't been the best roleplayer and have upset people which has led me to being banned again, please believe me it was never my intention to do this.

I need to take a step back and get my head in check, rethink my position in the community, think about how if i am ever let back to be not just a better roleplayer but a better, happier and more positive person within the community.

I am the only person to blame for all of these issues, i try and blame others to shift focus from me but the truth is i don't deserve to be in this community right now, not in my current mindset, hopefully time away while change that.

I wish to apologise to anybody i have ever upset, shouted at or ever had bad rp with, we are all humans at the end of the day and while im not making any excuses i hope one day you can forgive me.

@TI You will go on without me, my recent actions have just put TI's reputation in question and for this i am truly sorry.

I joined the police when i joined the server back in Jan 2015 and had a good career making the rank of DSGT and left in June as i felt the police force was moving in the wrong direction so left on good terms.

A few months later i returned to altis and a few weeks later joined TI, i made good friends within TI some are here and some are gone, but i honestly believe being a rebel brought the worst out in me, if i could go back in time maybe i would have stayed as a police officer.

I really do hope leaving won't affect my chances of appealing my ban but i just feel that it's better for the community and myself to dissapear for a few months, come back fresh with a better attitude and if unbanned make it a better place for all.

Again i am truly sorry for my actions within the community, i feel ashamed and embarrassed that i acted like such a dick recently but i have only myself to blame.

Although i am leaving if there is anything i can ever help with anyone, or in the community, or you just want to talk with me please add me on steam

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Scott1sh

Kind Regards

Jamie  (aka ex-cop DSGT McTavish/ TI Co-leader McTavish)

Didn't the "I'm Scottish" thing worked? JK<3

I'm sad to see you go man you where one of the best of TI.

Maybe alot of people see you as the angry scott , but you where a laugh when we played together.

Hope the best for whatever you gonna do next , Goodluck McTavish!

Seen you round a few times, takes a lot to admit that you have faults, so I take my hat off for that.

Have fun on your time out but don't forget about us. See you soon!

Unfortunately since the Rust days I've barely spoken to you at all, but I won't forget the fun little war you and your friend had against me, @Unlucky George and @Azzer on Rust all those months ago. Hope to see you back soon. 

You made Rust fun... frustrating... repetitive.... but at least it was interesting. See ya soon    

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good luck mate! I hope you'll come back and your appeal will get accepted! Wish you the best.

I didn't really speak to you much this time round mate but I'm sure when you show your big, Scottish face again I'll be certain to persuade you back into the cops!

Take it easy mate

I remembering offering you a pint of beer at the drug dealer your reply "Fuck off you little prick you ain't robbing me" I genuinely had a pint of beer from the bearded clam true rebel at heart. Its not that you didnt rp well its that nobody understood where you was coming from while rping.

I remembering offering you a pint of beer at the drug dealer your reply "Fuck off you little prick you ain't robbing me" I genuinely had a pint of beer from the bearded clam true rebel at heart. Its not that you didnt rp well its that nobody understood where you was coming from while rping.
i dont think this is the place to discuss hes rolplaying.

wish you all the best @Scott McTavish, hope you return soon!

i dont think this is the place to discuss hes rolplaying.

wish you all the best @Scott McTavish, hope you return soon!
He's making an ironic joke about Mctavish's roleplay; saying people may see it as rude/insulting whereas he means to have that sort of persona whilst role playing. Fetty meant no harm by his statement, was just easily misinterpreted.

He's making an ironic joke about Mctavish's roleplay; saying people may see it as rude/insulting whereas he means to have that sort of persona whilst role playing. Fetty meant no harm by his statement, was just easily misinterpreted.
Thanks you someone understood I am dyslexic so the way I structure it may be shit but meant no harm :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Did'nt talk to you much but you Where a men of pride ! Those Where strong words! See you Soon !

It can be hard to see when you make mistakes, and even harder to take responsibility for them.

You have my respect, and i hope you will Come back some day. Until then, I wish you the best

I will miss you buddy, I probably couldnt count all the laughs or good times u gave me both as a cop and as a rebel.

I honestly hope you will come back as soon as possible as Ive truly enjoyed and looked forward to every encounter with the 'feared Scotsman'.

in the meantime u take care of yourself Mr.Mctavish, Im still really sad to see u go :(

McTavish man really sad to see you go man, but maybe this is what you need to get back on track. I've seen your roleplay so many times and in my opinion i think its superb when you are at your peak, I want to see you like that again. So take a break chill out and hopefully i will see you again :)

Lol i let him walk free from custody on a cop killing charge because I'm a currupt mother fucker, lol 

Hope to meet you at one of abuelas barbacoas and share some tequila, Cerveza, enchiladas y burritos with you, amigo. 

You were the first cop to take me on training, I miss the days of the RUST clan where we would jizz on our enemies, I'm gonna miss having you around buddy hopefully you get unbanned soon.

One of the best cops ALUK has seen in my opinion, although I never really encountered you as a civ/rebel.

Best of luck mate, don't be a stranger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back