What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Me as a Hobo, Police, NHS, EGOR, LOV, TCK, EOE...

Have you seen me in any form?

• Total voters

emi

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
Hello there lads yeah its again this random hobo! Well I really dont know how to start this of but lets have a go I will be writing down a roleplay side of things later.

January 5 2016 the random hobo has joined the server at first I was like where the fuck am I didnt know how to roleplay just was going around talking to people. It was rough days, I found a way to make money on the island it was going shit but yeah I would earn like 5-10k from 1 run well like the runs would take about 5-10 minutes it was fishing... Ahh fuck sake I really dont want to talk about that. Once I had enough money to buy my own truck I directly went to the truck shop to but my truck but what do I see I dont have a license so When I go to get my license I get robbed on the way with all those moneys. That really got me pissed of until 1 Turkish Dude comes to me and gives me 1 million... Ahh that was the day when I really started this server. At first I didnt know what to do but after planning and thinking I made a wise choice of buying a truck and doing salt. It was going really well I would get 350k each run and so on. I wasn't wanted at all because I allways did legal stuff but it got boring eventually. I was going around the website and seen "Police Application Forum" Oh ow I was hyped as fuck that day I did my application and the day I have done it got accepted the night I went to the teamspeak lobby and waited for a interview. Then a good fellow comes @Conner Merlinand does my interview I goes good until... they say I am not old enough (fuck sake I was about 16 in 1 month but rule is a rule) then they tell me to wait or you can do young recruits thing. I go ahead and do my young recruit ridealong with @aTaoh I fucking cant forget one memory:

" aTa: Okay guys do you want to fly?

Me: Is it safe.

Caitlin: I believe in you aTa. 

Me: If you say so LETS DO IT!"

Then the following happens:"

Me: aTa?

aTa: Yeah?

Me: Where are you?

aTa: Dead in the car.

Me: Good see in the otherside!"

Fuck sake never but ever trust @aTadriving skills.(Nah joking just dont let him do stunts! You Have been warned) After I do my interview again I PASS! then go do my FTC with SPC Irish

ah I failed my FTC then did it again with SPC Irish after that I did my FTT with @DSGT Vafflaand @DSGT Qniein my FTT I wasnt alone I was with my really good fellow friends @Oliver Wescott @SPC ShuttleI still talk to my lovely friends but this is fucking weird they are SPC's and I am again PCSO! FUCK! I still get a gun >:) . Sorry lets contiune on the story I failed my PA 2 time but the third time it was like a fucking party I did my PA with @Biggie Smallzy@DSGT Matt Pettorossi@INS Coozerand another fellow mate I sadly forgot his name. Ahh it was fun doing my PA I did pass it then 2 weeks after my PA I retired! Ahh when I left I didnt know what to do so I just made my own gang and that didnt end very well for me. After I disbanded my gang I had made a application to LOV and Some how in I got accepted plus Some how I managed to pass my interview that was hard! Ahh I can not forget the bonus question *wink* @Oden Sverkerson *wink* Ahh that question. In LOV I didnt stay long it was probably like 1 - 2 weeks after that I got invited to TCK And I accepted I love TCK they are my really close friends! 1 of the main reasons I have joined TCK Was I managed to pull of a Roleplay bank operation it was hard but I did it with @TCK John Dillingerand My lovely TCK Friends( Sorry can list all I might forget some of the names) after being in TCK My friends suddenly by Arma 3 and tell me to create our own gang this gang goes good, fun and dangerous we can talk about that later. Well Then I see a really big update to the server UNMC! I try to get into UNMC But kind of fail so Now a days I just go to the borders to roleplay UNMC it is really fun they really do really really good Roleplay thanks to the generals that chose people wisely @Khandamir@adster mc@blaze1981. And I am really sorry to all the support team for just asking this question "Will the applications be open again?" @FuelBig thanks to Fuel who has answered all of my questions! And Big thanks to @Vladic Ka who has answered my all questions too! Aw Fuck Allmost forgot the best part of this @EvilDuDe(NLA Spooner) Ahh once we were talking he was like: "Mate I am your bitch!" I tryed so hard not to laugh but exploded at the end! Cant forget my Fellows here: @Jonatan Hoax@Cadetbus@TikTak@Dr Norman@2Pac @TacticalPanda I am really really sorry I have been in lots of different places! 

@Farmer Giles @INS Summers @CI Voltz allways remember PC Emi's opinion on NCA. Allmost got Summers kicked out and btw I am coming back baby!
*wink* @One Shot*wink* Sorry mate I really didnt mean it was just a little joke I heard from a place.

EDIT: This is the really short version of the origanel story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back