What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Me as a officer of altis? Poll

Rules are rules.

Sorry Gourvo, even Price tried it and he's been here forever.

Killer put this rule in place to keep a high level of maturity in the police force and to also make it fair. if i let you into the police force it would be very unfair for others. i don't want to give 17- interviews to then turn around and say sorry mate your too immature as this would be insulting and patronizing. Rules are Rules. i said this over and over again giving out 2 hours of my time assuming that you would be mature enough and walk away understanding that i cant let you in as it would be unfair to others.

Killer put this rule in place to keep a high level of maturity in the police force and to also make it fair. if i let you into the police force it would be very unfair for others. i don't want to give 17- interviews to then turn around and say sorry mate your too immature as this would be insulting and patronizing. Rules are Rules. i said this over and over again giving out 2 hours of my time assuming that you would be mature enough and walk away understanding that i cant let you in as it would be unfair to others.
I would like to point out.

'Keep a level of maturity' While i was in the force. With the age limit on it, i saw and experienced a lot of immaturity. Not from the younger officers.

Anyway, this isn't the place for that.

I can accept that some people like Demuth wouldn't want me on the force as he wouldn't like been arrested by someone who is younger. i can understand that and deal with that but....if asus and fusion applied to join the force they would properly get in, the interview is as easy as pie they are both immature people. i agree the reputation for your average 15yr old is not too good, but it dosent mean that i am immature just because i am 15

the reason why i am making such a effort to join is the fact i have played rebel for far too long, all my friends are cops and i am bored out of my tree. 

i am closing the poll as it seems pretty apparent.

if i were to take the immature way to this i would have made a post moaning and bitching about how i hate everyone on the police and i am leaving the server, but i didnt i took the mature way and went with what the majority of the people said 

Last edited by a moderator:
its a game and peeps play to have fun, ofc i think you should be on the force aslong as the person in question can play rp and be a good lad.

A!

"if i were to take the immature way to this i would have made a post moaning and bitching about how i hate everyone on the police and i am leaving the server, but i didnt i took the mature way and went with what the majority of the people said " 

^^ you just took it with that sentence.

Altho i totaly aggre that the rule is pretty BS. Not beacuse its not even true but beacuse there are plenty are were plenty of high ranked and underage cops in there... So dont even try to give us that exscuse :p

he seems pretty mature but at the end of the day, rules are rules however i do feel the age should possible go down a year depending on how mature x are.

15204.png

"We all have a big kid inside"

I have spoke to cops that I would have assumed were under 18 already I believe?

Has no effect on the game difference in my opinion. It's RP so I do not know why your real age affects it

Who's running the show now you or killer?

Why are you still abiding by killers laws/rules when they clearly had problems before?

Yes, I agree that police should be mature but at the end of the day there are a lot more younger players on arma3 and some of them are more mature than you or me....

Adding an age restriction is ok but there should be exceptions. Just my opinion but yeah

Who's running the show now you or killer?

Why are you still abiding by killers laws/rules when they clearly had problems before?

Yes, I agree that police should be mature but at the end of the day there are a lot more younger players on arma3 and some of them are more mature than you or me....

Adding an age restriction is ok but there should be exceptions. Just my opinion but yeah
Exceptions lead to abnormalities and if one slips through the cracks it breaks everything. Also I'd still prefer the age restriction for police. You know what happens when I kidnap people and I don't want to subject someone younger than 18 to the horrors I can inflict.(I simply won't do it.) I already use softer aggressive wording when the blue shirts(new police) are around since their superiors have poked me on TS before and tell me to go easy on them which I can understand.

Exceptions lead to abnormalities and if one slips through the cracks it breaks everything. Also I'd still prefer the age restriction for police. You know what happens when I kidnap people and I don't want to subject someone younger than 18 to the horrors I can inflict.(I simply won't do it.) I already use softer aggressive wording when the blue shirts(new police) are around since their superiors have poked me on TS before and tell me to go easy on them which I can understand.
my firend tom has been just put in the force he is 15 and i am also 15 and i am wondering why i was denied and he wasent. he scored 76 and i scored 74 we have both been on the server for about 2.5 monts me about 3 maybe a biut more and we are both mature enough as said by multip[le people. i am finding it frustrating why hes he  been accepted and i was denied. 

so much for no exceptions. and i am aware this proves daves point that it would up-set the apple cart but it also is rather hypercritical from whoever made the decision 

So it appears an exception was made on the rule with no exceptions hmmm. Did 'Tom' lie about his age or was the interviewer aware of it. If he is allowed then I see no reason why you shouldn't

So it appears an exception was made on the rule with no exceptions hmmm. Did 'Tom' lie about his age or was the interviewer aware of it. If he is allowed then I see no reason why you shouldn't
no he has a higher voice than people like you so lying would not work 

Back