What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Meal Deal Box - QOL Thought

Samuel Shire

Investor
Investor
Do you like deals? i know i do

So i am proposing the addition of the meal deal box, this would be a simple item that similar to the card binder could have items placed inside it

So imagine it as was like a cardboard box or a plastic bag of sorts then you can drag items into it, but only food and drink items, to a max of say 4/5 items per container, then you could place these into the store for purchase but as a special deal, these containers would then have to be used to remove the items inside which would then destroy the container

When the item is in the shop/your inventory when you hover over it it could detail the contents that are inside the box so you would be able to see the different ones and what you receive inside them

This wouldn't just be a nice addition for shops to have this could also work really well with the growing food van services we are seeing, where instead of running out of room fast they could prepack meal deals

Honestly i think this could be a great addition to have and i know there is a food update planned in the future so maybe this could be something fun to add to that ?

Pro

Will of course give some nice RP situations i believe (I'm imagining father handing them out to the poor at Christmas ?) and it would be a nice QOL for some players

Con

Giving the devs more to try to figure out

Customary mock-up picture of how it could look

meal_deal.png

+1 this would be a great addition to restaurants and stores! I would like it more if you had to order the bags in and hand pack them too. Or a bench that allows you to place food items + bags in and it will produce a bag with 1 of each item? 

meal_bag.png

+1 this would be a great addition to restaurants and stores! I would like it more if you had to order the bags in and hand pack them too. Or a bench that allows you to place food items + bags in and it will produce a bag with 1 of each item? 

I like that bag, and that was my thought like they come in through the Wearhouses then you bundle them together, either at a counter in the shops or through the Inventory like drag and drop

Really love that bag man, nice little packed lunch for a trip to the island 😂

+1 Would be great for Up-n-Atom and is a very cool idea. Could even have custom meal deal bags with logos on ect...

+1 Would be great for Up-n-Atom and is a very cool idea. Could even have custom meal deal bags with logos on ect...
Would be sick to have custom bags like this! But one step at a time 

up_and_atom.png
BEAN.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the idea, but so much more can be done with it.
Instead of it being "just" a meal deal item, it could just be called something else, and allow you to package up numerous items for a spot price.
This would allow stores to sell "Starter kits" with ID card, radio, phone and a smoothie for instance. 

There are many possibilities with it.
Nice idea, that can be utilized even more.

+1 

I like the idea, but so much more can be done with it.
Instead of it being "just" a meal deal item, it could just be called something else, and allow you to package up numerous items for a spot price.
This would allow stores to sell "Starter kits" with ID card, radio, phone and a smoothie for instance. 

There are many possibilities with it.
Nice idea, that can be utilized even more.

+1 
Oohhhhh I diden't think of this there could be like the baldie booster kit / I just woke up in pelato kit 😁 loving these comments all

So quick chat with @Summerlet's evolve this a bit 😁

The meal deal bag = smaller bag which can hold upto 5 food items

The bundle box? = a larger cardboard box that can hold upto 10 items of any sort for example a box with 10 body armor inside, or a starter kit with the radio phone and maybe some other items to get you on your way

@VeganVladdo your artistic thingy please 😁

Back