What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mechanic Dispatch System

Samuel Shire

Investor
Investor
Hello, this is a rather tame suggestion and it would add some ease to the system and QOL changes i beleive

The current dispatch system for mechanics to impound is abit backwards, currrentlly if you have a job, and the car is no longer there you have to select the job then cancel, then go back into the system and select and delete job, unfortunatlly what happens often is someone else grabs the dispatch before you can reselect and the new driver arrives at no car

I think the placement of the delete button should be moved into the current job menu as if the car is no longer there you can delete it without having it go back into the system first

changes.png

A second suggestion that would benefit those who own slamtrucks would be to include the vehicle name or sush in the information

as at the moment you get the go to point A and deliver to point B, but if the vehicle is a truck or one of the larger items blacklisted from being placed on the slamtruck you now have to cancel and tind another job, if the name or type was included this could help stop such issues from happening

changes_2.png

Pros:

make the mechanic jobs easier to navigate and control and better QOL

Cons:

as allways Dev time to get it implimented

sorry for any bad spelling

Defintely agree that the Delete button should be moved into the menu for the current job you have.

+1 only issue is something needs to make sure the button is not abused

100% agree. Its tedious going to delete it so others don't waste their time or fuel. Or even maybe police could have clamps to prevent it getting stolen, unless someone has a picklock. 😉

+1 for me great suggestion. I came up with a simular idea here

Back