What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mechanic Emotes to be added

Ghost

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Brief Summary: Adding Emotes for Car Parts

Detailed Suggestion: I would love to see the ability to have more Emotes in the server with some tailored to Mechanics for example:

• /e Bumper
  • /e Door
  • /e Windshield
  • /e Spoiler
  • /e EngineBlock - This could also be used as a share emote, so it will take 2 people to carry it to the car.
  • /e Tire
  • /e Bonnet
  • /e BootDoor
  • /e Radiator  

I believe with these emotes added into the server it would improve the level of roleplay for mechanics within the city and it will allow for mechanics to replace using the /e Box emote for all type of car parts, they would have the ability to use a specific car part to carry to the car that they would be working on.

The Pros:

Adds more in-depth roleplay as we can bring more visual and realistic feeling to the mechanic scenarios.
As more Mechanics are wanting to add a more uniqueness to there roleplay this will help them add that extra bit of flair.

The Cons:

This would require a lot of dev work.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

No as this is a aesthetic change not a gameplay change.

having extra emotes would help a lot  with the rp and even have a prop emote where we can carry a tool box around would be cool

Great idea, I don't see any downsides with this one. it would just add to the RP for places like Auto Exotic and TireNutz or just the general mechanics.

Back