What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mechanic job markers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuclear

So i have recently started doing the mechanic job and ive noticed 3 things not sure if a bug or intended so i decided to open this up to make the devs aware.

Alrighty so when you start working as a mechanic and you start an NPC job it pop up on the minimap but it pops up for every Mechanic on duty and once the jobs is done it does not delete the circle either, so you see how this can be an issue really fast after you start doing the mechanic job for a while.

So TL DR

1. When you take a job everyone can see it.
  2. If you took a job and someone else completed it the marker does not dissapear.
  3. Sometimes you take a job go to the marker and there is no car there at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Additionally a vehicle dropped off at the impound doesn't despawn on its own. I've been having to periodically manually clean up down there with admin tools, otherwise it gets cluttered.

The first issue you posted has been fixed in the last hotfix. Only the person who spawns the blips should get them now.

We are working on more improvements for the mechanic job. Specifically around the way vehicles spawn and get removed.

We hope to get it in by the next big update(not including unplanned hotfixes)

Thanks for your bug report.
Moving to To Be Fixed
Development reference #329

Also one more thing @Simon Rossplease tell me that isn't discord for web 🤣😆

Last edited by a moderator:
The two first points have been solved.

Hi this is an update letting everyone know that the last point, "Sometimes you take a job go to the marker and there is no car there at all." has been resolved, too! It'll be patched on the live server soonTM! Thanks for bearing with us 🐻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back