What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

mechanic jobs - Police impound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Wong

When you hit level 4 as being a mechanic, you have access to a list where you can see what police want to impound and you can pick it up. The main problem is that sometimes you can attach it to your tow truck and sometimes you can not. I just want it so if a police wants a car impounded, you can pick it up and impound it. I just want to roleplay more with the police as a mechanic and help as much as I can.

Another thing I have found out is that the text to tell you to shift + e needs to be in view in impound a car which means that the car needs to be damaged

Another thing I have found out is that the text to tell you to shift + e needs to be in view in impound a car which means that the car needs to be damaged
pretty sure it doesn't that just means you're close enough you can still be close enough without text

I've done a police one before and car was freshly repiared

This should be fixed in few update back. Please make a new bug report and put in a video the issue to help us a little bit more. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back