What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mechanic Trucks.

recede

I enjoy doing mechanic work around the city, just wondering as I have not yet seen but is it possible to implement a recovery truck with amber beacons etc for when recovering and delivering vehicles? Would make it appear more realistic.

I thought the mechanic flatbeds have them? I'm sure it was something like tap Q to turn them on

We used to have a flatbed model with those, but have not seen them since the civ impound
I believe there used to be 3 available models within the impound.

One was the standard model that mechanic currently has, whilst the second model was a 'Highways' liveried model with amber beacons on the cab. That model also had a bed which you could slide up and down. I don't recall the third model but I am fairly certain it did exist at one point.

I might be wrong with the above but they did kick around at one point and would be nice to see implemented (or something similar) to further expand the impound job.

I believe there used to be 3 available models within the impound.

One was the standard model that mechanic currently has, whilst the second model was a 'Highways' liveried model with amber beacons on the cab. That model also had a bed which you could slide up and down. I don't recall the third model but I am fairly certain it did exist at one point.

I might be wrong with the above but they did kick around at one point and would be nice to see implemented (or something similar) to further expand the impound job.
AHH that's prob what I'm thinking of, I remember there was

Standard, highway, police, AE, Tire, possibly atomic

I think the police one had the flatbed you could adjust

AHH that's prob what I'm thinking of, I remember there was

Standard, highway, police, AE, Tire, possibly atomic

I think the police one had the flatbed you could adjust
The highways one was also an adjustable bed. Shame they are not around anymore and would be nice to see again.

+1 to this suggestion

Gd5CK7x.png

There is indeed

I mean considering beacons are an actually safety precaution shouldn't be locked behind RP 

Back