What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Medic Jamie Loveridge

PERMED ACCOUNT

I really have to thank Jamie for his 2hr long RP of Rachel Johnson the Medic who was in a coma after a major fall off a bridge. How he managed to RP her not speaking clearly and not making sense was very impressive to the point where i need to recommend him as gd roleplayer. OOC i was testing his character soo much  to see how far i could take Rachels RP and he went above and beyond to keep the RP going. 2 hours later she remains talking like a baby from brain injury and not being able to walk properly.

If you are interested in watching it from start to finish i was streaming at the time here is the vid.

RPUK:Medic Rachel Johnson...will she wake up from her coma??? Playing GTA5 while raising funds for MARIE CURIE - Twitch

I really have to thank Jamie for his 2hr long RP of Rachel Johnson the Medic who was in a coma after a major fall off a bridge. How he managed to RP her not speaking clearly and not making sense was very impressive to the point where i need to recommend him as gd roleplayer. OOC i was testing his character soo much  to see how far i could take Rachels RP and he went above and beyond to keep the RP going. 2 hours later she remains talking like a baby from brain injury and not being able to walk properly.

If you are interested in watching it from start to finish i was streaming at the time here is the vid.

RPUK:Medic Rachel Johnson...will she wake up from her coma??? Playing GTA5 while raising funds for MARIE CURIE - Twitch
Hey there, not going to lie but wasn’t expecting to wake up and see this on the forums, thank you for the nice things you said about me, to be honest i try my best not all things like this I know too much about but enjoyed the roleplay interaction more than anything and to provide someone with nearly 2 hours of roleplay im glad I could provide that for you. Also yourself keep up the good rp too it maybe crazy or confusing but it unique to you! Thank you again 🙏😀

+1, Every time I come across Jamie mostly when PIC's are needing medical treatment he provides them with the best RP. One situation was when Pablo Johnson had a mental breakdown on top of the crane on degen hours and still provided really high quality rp plus hes always friendly and likes a good ol chat. 

+1, Every time I come across Jamie mostly when PIC's are needing medical treatment he provides them with the best RP. One situation was when Pablo Johnson had a mental breakdown on top of the crane on degen hours and still provided really high quality rp plus hes always friendly and likes a good ol chat. 
cheers man I really appreciate what you've said about me and will continue my best to provide people with roleplay ❤️

Back