What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Medical ID/Data App accessible by NHS staff

Vinny

Donator
Donator
Los Santos Police
Brief Summary: An app on your phone where you can choose to enter your name, date of birth, blood type, allergies etc which can be accessed by NHS when you're down. 

Detailed Suggestion: Most phones will allow for you to save some medical information which can be accessed when locked. My suggestion is that in game, there's an app that you can choose to provide some information such as your name, date of birth, blood type, allergies etc which can be accessed by NHS via the 3rd eye > Interact Menu. 

Probably like most people, I can't remember my in game date of birth and it's often awkward when people ask, like the majority, I don't tend to carry an ID card either. This would also help NHS staff complete incident / call out reports. It would also help with the RP of attending an incident by calling out their info "Male, 32, known cardiac issues". I understand some people would like to keep their name anonymous, so all the fields would be optional. The info seen by the NHS would be confidential and shouldn't be allowed to be passed to the police in situations where both are on scene. 

The Pros:

Provides more realistic RP 

Helps NHS complete accurate reports. 

The Cons:

Dev work

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

I don't believe so. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Massive +1, had many interactions as a PC where people don't know their DOB and interrupted the flow of the RP. If you also can't talk, it gives the NHS more options for RP. I also think having DNR and organ donation could be nice additions too.

I would say these options must be optional as there isn't any Patient Privacy as the NHS usually always gives over the injured party's name.

One of the most handy ones would be blood type. I can RP a blood transfusion but if I don't know your blood type it can get stupid real quick. IRL that can cause your death. So a medical ID would be nice. 

From a NHS pov it also adds more to the role of HCU etc and people could then put their blood type, allergies etc (all optional) on that which would enable the more appropriate treatment route.

From a Police pov and in terms of balance, it would be confidential information that only NHS would see when they examined injuries on you.

Example of how it might work is in the Quick Actions in the examine injuries area and an extra option of "Check Medical Details" and it would then show whatever was inputted and if nothing was there it would say none available etc.

Back