What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Medics Tonight

ex CMO Joel Denning

The Swiss CMO
Unlinked
Hello Everyone!

If you wondered why it took a bit for the medics to get to you even though there where 7 medics online, well here is the reason why:

6 out of the 7 medics turned out to be Students who have to stick with a higher ranked medic :p

I hope that we put a smile on everybody's face which saw the Medic Army running around and helping the people as good as we could. And thanks to all of you guys with whom we had great RP sessions.

Kind Regards

SUR. Joel Denning [SMTO]

Medics_1.JPG

Well that is.... Something, to say the least. Big props to Joel for handling that many students at once (it's hard work no matter how capable they all are)

I hope everyone involved enjoyed themselves :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This was really fun, as one of the students I had a great time. Also the leader was really fun to be around... Great photo 

Ohh, the medic army was an interesting thing...It was frightening when I had the entire medical team's lives in my hands when I flew you all from Zaros when you guys blew up your helicopter :p 

Last edited by a moderator:
And this is why STU. shouldn't be a rank...
Meh, what can be done? We cant let students go out on their own if they are new. Perhaps compulsory fast track after a week? We already have it so that students who passed can go out with FAs

@DI Tampax You can't really say that, considering there is a very similar system in the police which works completely fine. 

@GP. Daanish Maybe we should just make it so fast tracks are allowed after 3-5 days for STU --> FA

Just took a look at this old screenshot again and realized that two of the current Consultants are on a patrol as Students on it.

How fast time flies!

@CST Anthony@Luke Willows

(They are the two guys on the very right in case you have troubles reading the names :p)

Back