What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Members of 'The Lost MC'.

Drex

Rookaholic
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
Throughout the recent events, although a not yet finished storyline, I have seen nothing but high quality role play from members of 'The Lost MC'. 
It's a refreshing break from the role play 'norm' that we encounter on a day-to-day basis, and 100% worthy of a commendation on the forums. 

Keep it up.
You're too many to list, you know who you are!

@Qrow, @Charles Vane& @Mason, please pass it along to those involved in this madness! 🙂
/PS Eric Doyle

Last edited by a moderator:
./me wipes tear. We try our best!

Lost Forever, Forever Lost!

Absolutely loved this RP so far, whether we lose or not (we will lets be honest) it will be an incredible memory. Good shit from Police, especially CID and Traffic lads. 

I really appreciated and enjoyed the part that I have experienced so far with Police vs Lost - Humane Labs situation yesterday!

It was class, and the most firefight incident I have been a part of so far while in Firearms 🙂 

Throughout the recent events, although a not yet finished storyline, I have seen nothing but high quality role play from members of 'The Lost MC'. 
It's a refreshing break from the role play 'norm' that we encounter on a day-to-day basis, and 100% worthy of a commendation on the forums. 

Keep it up.
You're too many to list, you know who you are!

@Qrow, @Charles Vane& @Mason, please pass it along to those involved in this madness! 🙂
/PS Eric Doyle
I wish oher would create storylines likes this, even though not been apart of the lost v police. it was refreshing yesterday playing as NHS to watch like 10 police vehicles turn up and be apart of the story. if anyone is streaming this. please let me know as id love to watch it while out the city.

Both times I've been kidnapped as a probie police officer by the lost, the RP has been great and enjoyable for both parties. Very refreshing! ❤️

We do try! 🙂 Glad everyone for the most part has been enjoying it. 

Also, fuck Eric Doyle. 
Yes fuck Eric Doyle, he is the reason I was at Pillbox last night 😞

Keep it up lads! 

Been good so far ladies and gents, we're all having a laugh and thats the main thing. Glad we can make it enjoyable for you also. Much love.

I also want to contribute my thoughts and commendations to all the lads and ladies of the Lost MC. At some nights I seriously thought this couldn't have been written better. I'm aware of the privileged position I am allowed in, been able to have received a lot of the "main" story roleplay and therefore maybe one of the most thrilling parts. All the phone calls, the threats, the messages through kidnapped police officers (bless them) or even hostage situation, exchange negotiations, executions and the guilt trips. The negotiations to "get my brothers" out of prison or "where is my daughter" phone calls. Ending up eventually in the hands of the very president ( @Mason) after a super thrilling show down in prison and being able to lock it down, but losing anyway. Then the iconic conversation between the Lost and me, somewhere in the middle of nowhere, my inspector chopped up ( @Andrew Cullen), Kate devastated. To then have the epic showdown in the Lost compound last Friday.

I can't lie, these past couple of weeks have been the most exciting of my entire time in RPUK, but probably also the most exhausting for me. It is not over yet, it is still continuing, just tonight my Sergeant got sniped next to me inside the prison. To be continued....

Thank you Lost MC ! Special thanks to @Mason @adaco@Mike Polo @PsianaRama @Hektor Armstrong @Charles Vane @JackJohnson @TinyBigJacko @Qrowand all that I forgot in this late hour!

Can also add that from a Gruppe6 perspective, it is much more enjoyable and a way better time being at the prison, as there is activity there, and a high level of roleplay from Lost! Gotta love it!

Back