What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Memory error and arma keeps crashing

Hontah

Yo people, recently I've been getting the memory error and I've tried pretty much everything and it doesn't seem to fix it. 

MZZiRgh.png

this is the error I keep getting. Don't mind the swedish text. I just keeps coming back with "The memory could not be written."

If anyone has a fix for this please let me know, thanks!

Ok solution so far is to join a King of the Hill server, spawn in, log out and then join the RPUK server.

That might work for you as it worked for a couple other people but it didn't work for me.

Try logging in as a different number/slot e.g If you crash as say civ1 first time try logging on as civ2

Last edited by a moderator:
For me, not tabbing out whilst loading into the server works and prevents it from crashing.

I'm only getting it on RPUK, and know that I've gone in my keybinds to mute mic/speakers on TeamSpeak doesn't work when I press them ingame only when I alt tab to TS.. Problems and more problems.

have you tested using the custom ALUK launcher ?
Also alot of memory issue's are being resolved by defining mallock.dll instead.

Could be because of the mission file. Maybe delete it and download again.

Open the `C:\Users\<yourUsername>\AppData\Local\Arma 3\MPMissionsCache\` directory and search for the RPUK mission file and delete it. Then download it again by joining the server. maybe this helps ;)

I don't see app data? any susgestions as I cannot join the server. I have had this problem 10 times in a row while joining

I don't see app data? any susgestions as I cannot join the server. I have had this problem 10 times in a row while joining
Have you tried this one already?

ohh and to find appdata simply go to your file eplorer and type %appdata%, or do windows button + r and type %appdata%

Back