What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

mental - Unban request (Unbanned 29/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name: mental

Your Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:0:53711254

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 76561198067688236

Date & Time you was banned:  29/01/2015 -17:29.

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:  Shit RP -  I wasn't fully aware that you can't just knock someone out and rob them without saying a whole lot. I'll start shouting and make it a bit more obvious next time I perform another robbery if I get another chance. 

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I've been a member of the community for a good 6+ months and it's a great community to be in that I've also had a lot of fun in. I have played other servers and have not had the same feel or experience that I get from playing here. I was also not 100% sure about the situation around knocking people out and robbing them without saying much, as I've seen a load of people do it before and never get in to trouble for it.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

I am actually surprised metal after so long you dont relise this is a serious roleplay server.

Perhaps it is because you have been in the Police for so long then going back rebel side your still learning, Everything here needs to be RP'ed i don't care if its a "your getting robbed mate" or a load of shouting... as long as its something different each time and your actually roleplaying.

I have had a lot of reports about MSF in the past few days some comparing you to the likes of LoA and PMC and some just advising plain trolling.

By the attitude of Mr.Jelly tonight something is differently wrong in MSF, I have also heard reports of Tom Martin speaking openly that he hates Maratek's guts

Please advise that you personally are going to roleplay better going forward and please take the above comments back to your gang as it stands this is a friendly warning.

It's true. A lot of ppl just come by & knocks you out without saying anything. As for me, this action is somehow OK with me, but only then, If the robbery doesn't occur & neither you've been taken as hostage or got killed. Most commonly(also recently) I've seen only cases, where nothing has been said while someone knocked out another person. It feels like people got used to it, that you don't need to RP when you knock out someone. But after the knock out blow, RP is needed(a must*!), to explain your own actions(example: I'm going to rob you,...). I've never heard someone saying "I gonna knock you out" or "I'm going to knock you out" or even "get some". This action is perceived as a sneaky action, to get the advantage in that particular situation. People usually say "hands up" & then they come close to knock out someone. Few words should do the trick, before knocking out someone. You may say, for example "get some", "fight", "die", "I'm gonna rob you" or just shout out loud a battle cry ;) , before you knock out someone.

Wish for the best, cya

I am actually surprised metal after so long you dont relise this is a serious roleplay server.

Perhaps it is because you have been in the Police for so long then going back rebel side your still learning, Everything here needs to be RP'ed i don't care if its a "your getting robbed mate" or a load of shouting... as long as its something different each time and your actually roleplaying.

I have had a lot of reports about MSF in the past few days some comparing you to the likes of LoA and PMC and some just advising plain trolling.

By the attitude of Mr.Jelly tonight something is differently wrong in MSF, I have also heard reports of Tom Martin speaking openly that he hates Maratek's guts

Please advise that you personally are going to roleplay better going forward and please take the above comments back to your gang as it stands this is a friendly warning.
I guess I'm still adjusting back to rebel life, true. I completely understand that, talking is what I do almost all of the times before I do knock someone out to rob them, I guess I just thought it was quite obvious to the guy that it was in fact a robbery hence the group of 5 armed guys, but looking back I know I should've said at least something. A rookie mistake on my behalf.

A shame to hear that about MSF, we've been trying to improve our image as a lot of us are still adjust (like you've said, since most of us are all ex-cops) and I can assure you we will only get better.

About Mr.Jelly, I think he was just frustrated since he hadn't had his morning coffee :) , and he woke up to find himself banned, when it was in fact my wrongdoing. I can see why he's mad, but of-course he could of perhaps reacted in a better manner.

In regards to Tom Martin, he is generally a person that can get angry very quickly. But, I'm really not sure how he feels about Maratek.

I've taken all the information in and I shall be speaking to the rest of the guys in MSF about how we can all improve. Sorry for the rather shite rp, the recording was from a very late night/early morning session which may have hindered my performance in role-playing and I can assure you that this shall not happen again.

Thanks. 

The reason i dislike maratek , he is a admin , but he called me a squeaky little twat cunt. When I did nothing wrong. Should a admin be calling members of the community that? 

The reason i dislike maratek , he is a admin , but he called me a squeaky little twat cunt. When I did nothing wrong. Should a admin be calling members of the community that? 
Not the place to write that Tom :(

If that was true you would of contacted me the moment it happened... you havent

This is mental's unban request, if you have an issue then resolve it asap as i dont want it being vented on the server.

I guess I'm still adjusting back to rebel life, true. I completely understand that, talking is what I do almost all of the times before I do knock someone out to rob them, I guess I just thought it was quite obvious to the guy that it was in fact a robbery hence the group of 5 armed guys, but looking back I know I should've said at least something. A rookie mistake on my behalf.

A shame to hear that about MSF, we've been trying to improve our image as a lot of us are still adjust (like you've said, since most of us are all ex-cops) and I can assure you we will only get better.

About Mr.Jelly, I think he was just frustrated since he hadn't had his morning coffee :) , and he woke up to find himself banned, when it was in fact my wrongdoing. I can see why he's mad, but of-course he could of perhaps reacted in a better manner.

In regards to Tom Martin, he is generally a person that can get angry very quickly. But, I'm really not sure how he feels about Maratek.

I've taken all the information in and I shall be speaking to the rest of the guys in MSF about how we can all improve. Sorry for the rather shite rp, the recording was from a very late night/early morning session which may have hindered my performance in role-playing and I can assure you that this shall not happen again.

Thanks. 
Thanks for taking the time to give a full response.

I have unbanned you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back