What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[MERC]GhOsT (Action: Ban Issued 27/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert H

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [MERC]GhOsT

Time & Date this happened: 26/3 2015 - 16:47

Which Server did this happen on: I think it was server 2, not completely sure though

Description of what happened: Me and DankDebo was having some fun in the redzone, when this offroad with 4 guys comes rolling up towards rebel outpost #1, so after taking 3 of them out and having trouble getting [MERC]GhOsT since he was behind cover, DankDebo went behind him and killed him. He instantly logged off.

What Rule Was Broken ?: 2E) Logging/Combat logging at any point where you are in RP is exploiting. Some examples of this: during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting medic, logging to save gear, logging while ziptied (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal*)

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No, I don't think there is a way to explain your way out of a combatlog, his game obviously did not crash since it would have given another message.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after) http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/37493047041675173/EBB94845A28202011A99F20883B99B640382010A/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back