What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Merge Oracle STD-A with Oracle STD

JYeeXtreme

The ex-NOS car - Oracle STD-A is no longer imported and has been stripped off the Nitrous Kit. It is currently in an awkward position within the car market.
There's also the regular Oracle STD, which is priced as a intermediate sedan; but does not have any redeeming features to justify the price.
Given that it's the same car, I am suggesting that we make all the external cosmetic modifications available to the Oracle STD.

Performance could also be improve slightly on the Oracle STD (somewhere halfway between the STD and the STD-A).
To make it fair, the import cost could also be increased 100k more than the current value.

PROS: This will rebalance the car and solidify it's place in the market
CONS: Dev work on merging the variants and potentially a re-tune

Just to add on, the Oracle STD is similar to the Oracle XS - which is class as a coupe (sold in Otto's and Hardwick)
The XS is priced lower than the STD and handles around the same, hence there's currently no incentive for anyone to purchase the Oracle STD.

I do not know the ins and outs of these vehicles but I have 95% faith in Me JYeeXtreme's judgement on matters of cars so I will be giving this presumably W suggestion a +1 if that's OK.

Back