What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Merry Christmas 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas everyone!

Been great to return to the community after a year of absence to see that the community is just as great as when i left!

Merry Christmas to you lot! I'm happily spending my christmas floating about here. great community to be at. Happy Holidays!

Merry Xmas to all the serving armed forces serving on Christmas protecting our country while we celebrate. 

WILL BOSTON

new community staff member:

ho ho ho merry christmas it is your favorite dutch guy here will boston aka rich guy. Hope you guys all have a nice christmas and get one big hangover but dont play while being drunk, I will come and punish you . Special thanks this year are for me best friend @Kennyy the reason why: making the most hobo gangs in 1 year. All his gang didnt survived the first month (all disbanned) then he was part of everything rebel (hobo) the NHS and now the cops 😂.

this is 1 big joke but #will4admin

Merry Christmas all. Shoutout to the people that get two rounds of presents #divorcedparents

Everyone a Merry Christmas and happy New Year. Don't hurt yourselves and have fun with the family :D

For anyone interested, I did the 4 mile race on boxing day in 35:12! On to the next 5k race on Saturday then another on new years day! 

5pBvGykaQ4_2pU0ZkWFcPw.png

Hope everyone had a good xmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back