What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Meth process details

rtc4795

I need to know the whole process of doing meth! ingame players not saying so i have to approach in ths way! Plz help ! I never done it! so plz gve me a detailed guide! i m sure you guyz will ! 

Last edited by a moderator:
(wilco chem)BARRELS > METH LAB(walters meth lab) > Jessie Pinkmans (Near red  zone)

Well Im on my phone but I'll be as detailed as I can.

First you need to purchase some barrels from the Wilco Chemfactory. These cost money so make sure that you calculate how much you'll need (I suggest going there and buying one so that you know the weight as well as the price)

After you have filled your truck or whatever you're using with the barrels make your way to Walters Meth Lab located just South-East of Athira. You'll need to take your clothes off to reenact Walter from breaking bad. Make sure you also bring enough money for a processing license or buy one before your run.

After you have made all your lovely blue meth head south to Jessie Pinkman's Meth Dealer where you can sell all your Meth.

I hope that I have been detailed enough but sorry for not knowing the Values as I Haven't really done meth :)

So first you'll need a truck! Then you'll need to head over to the 'Wilco Chem Plant' (Located just south of Agios Dios (If that's how you say it)). Once there you'll need to buy ef-...ef...the barrels that are there, they're 3k each! you can carry 3 at a time (Roughly).  I'd suggest taking about 130K if you're using a Hemett. Then once you're full head over to 'Walters Meth Lab' just East of Athria. Once there you need to buy the processing license from the Zamakk truck there which will cost 150k! Once you've brought the license you need to start processing! (Be warned, blue smoke will appear to let you know it's cooking and Police/Civs can see this if they're near). Once/If you've processed you need to head down to 'Jessie Pinkman' and start selling the sweet blue crystal!!!

That's how you make meth!

Few things to note: Have the 'Walter White' perk allowed an extra 25% per meth box sale! 

The barrels at Wilcos Chem Plant aren't illegal until you start to process

You will most likely get your vehicle scrapped if caught!!!

Hope this helps!

Edit: Woah a lot of people replied when I was typing this out xD You've got a lot of information!

got it thanks a lot 2 every one!
If you don't want ot post stuff like this on forums, on the teamspeak there is a group of mentors that will help you with your issues :p

They're at the Top of teamspeak and are usually faster to respond than the forums (not in this case :p )

Back