What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[MG]Zantos (Action: Ban Issued 19/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan_Mason

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [MG]Zantos
Name of the person he killed : Pink Fluffy Bunny

Time & Date this happened: Just before the restart of 8 pm (7:50pm Approx) 1/17/2015

What Happend: [SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Look in the chat. My friend Pink Fluffy Bunny Is killed by [MG]Zantos without warning. I had earplugs in so you can't hear my car but my chat voice is maxed out. After I went and spoke to them to verify my sound was not bugged. I could hear them easily. [/SIZE]In fact[SIZE=14.3999996185303px] they were way too loud. Please ban him. He later killed another of my friends without warning, although this is not on video. WHat happend was, my friend Chris was told to stop and put his hands up at which point he did without delay. [MG]Zantos comes over and asks his name. My friend replies it is Chris. He is then shot in the head by [MG]Zantos.[/SIZE]

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence) : http://youtu.be/0aUZVBHu1bE

Last edited by a moderator:
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [MG]Zantos
Name of the person he killed : Pink Fluffy Bunny

Time & Date this happened: Just before the restart of 8 pm (7:50pm Approx) 1/17/2015

What Happend: [SIZE=14.3999996185303px]Look in the chat. My friend Pink Fluffy Bunny Is killed by [MG]Zantos without warning. I had earplugs in so you can't hear my car but my chat voice is maxed out. After I went and spoke to them to verify my sound was not bugged. I could hear them easily. [/SIZE]In fact[SIZE=14.3999996185303px] they were way too loud. Please ban him. He later killed another of my friends without warning, although this is not on video. WHat happend was, my friend Chris was told to stop and put his hands up at which point he did without delay. [MG]Zantos comes over and asks his name. My friend replies it is Chris. He is then shot in the head by [MG]Zantos.[/SIZE]

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence) : http://youtu.be/0aUZVBHu1bE
Off all i can see ur just driving and if the car sounds we're off by you, u should still hear the shots of the gun, u can't verify it was him shooting at you? we don't see any names in the video, all i can see is you driving and ur wheel broke.... 

U will be probadly thinking i'm defending my friend/teammate, but there is no proof it was him tbh. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you will find if you look in the chat it clearly says who killed my mate Pink Fluffy Bunny. And whether you can hear gun shots or not, I could hear them fine. My sound was on max. So actually I think you will find I do have proof it was him. Go to 00:50 and watch chat!

I spoke To "Zantos" he gold me it was the seconden time u drove by and that there is no sound in the video. He said u had To stop the car and had To get out of the car and u didnt.

So he opend fire on u, the second time u drove by.

Unable to see where they killed your friend other than whats in the chat.

However they was shooting at you and cannot see any Roleplay initiated from the video.

a78bd4c6d370fe581b63337e17561f99 -1 [MG]Zantos - Forum Report 19/01/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back