What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

MH-9 Club Camo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah - Blacking them out is definetely a nice look! I really like these skins, they're very pretty and not at all over detailed - +1! 

Edit: The hook right below the tailrotor on every single one of them is red - Perhaps worth to try to find it and turn it black? 🙂 

Last edited by a moderator:
@Riz Its been white, red , black.... its black currently 👍

I ve made many colour variations, currently playing with compression to see how far i can push the size down without effecting quality.

ReissMate approves of this hummingbird! Thank you and good day 
giphy.gif

100% will be a hit on the server

49 Votes in 13 hours is also a strong showing of hands

Please finalise your designs and email them to: email@roleplay.co.uk, Good work again!

😁😄

nicee wilco those will be amazing

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW the RP logo wont be on the final design.

We know what it looks like, pointless being on everything!
I quiet like the idea of something being on there - maybe a unique logo for each cap point which gives you a skin, which could also be on any other vehicle and clothing skins? - an unnecessary detail but something interesting to have on each one 

I will leave it on for now then, It does look better on there I must admit...can always take it off in the future or add a gang logo etc etc.

61 votes.... you must like these then! (apart from Wicker) I might need to dive in and make some more textures for MH-9 and other things now I ve spent the last few days making a near perfect template and spent hours playing around with compression making sure these appear as high quality as possible, this also means any textures I make for this chopper in the future will be passed to the dev team quicker.

These are not just chuck a bright plastic looking image on the side and upload, they have had polishing time, perfecting time and was made with love, Quite tasteful!

My gift to the people who stick with us, Approved and email already received and implemented for the next update for all members (This isn't a donator only server)

All you need to decide now is which colour of club camo you represent! 

Full List

Club Camo Aqua:

clubcamoaqua.jpg

Club Camo Black:

clubcamoblack.jpg

Club Camo Brown:

clubcamobrown.jpg

Club Camo "Camo":

clubcamo.jpg

Club Camo Dark Blue:

clubcamoblue.jpg

Club Camo Green: