What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

MH-9 Humming benchs

Miyagi

Is anyone else not having their benches spawning on there rebel humming bird?

@Miyagi

My guess is you now have to pay 250k to upgrade them and is part of the new update as the change log is yet to be written. Can not confirm if it happens for me though as yet to log on 

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow another attempt to reduce the players economy. They should've at least done so that any heli's purchased from nowon wouldnt have benches and would have to be upgraded to get them. I suppose they just really hate the rebel life and are trying to get more people to join Police/Poseidon so the server turns into Faction vs Faction RP server.

Guessing the new meta is gonna be taru bench/huron or blackfish to bench snipe from now on.. 😂

Oh wow another attempt to reduce the players economy. They should've at least done so that any heli's purchased from nowon wouldnt have benches and would have to be upgraded to get them. I suppose they just really hate the rebel life and are trying to get more people to join Police/Poseidon so the server turns into Faction vs Faction RP server.

Guessing the new meta is gonna be taru bench/huron or blackfish to bench snipe from now on.. 😂
Totally agree. Going to be benching my Hurons and Blackfishes to get super buff. Need those gains!

Well,Hummingbirds dont have benches for quite a while,went to play one day after like 2-3 months of not playing around January, and was surprised none of my Hummingbirds have benches,so had to go to modshop and buy them there for all. But if the bought ones disappeared now then i will be pissed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,Hummingbirds dont have benches for quite a while,went to play one day after like 2-3 months of not playing around January, and was surprised none of my Hummingbirds dont have benches,so had to go to modshop and buy them there for all. But if the bought ones disappeared now then i will be pissed.
The rebel digital Skin still came with the Benches, and that was why they spiked even after the cashback from Con Air stopped. You could respray them for like 2.5k and get benches with the skin or pay 250k to have benches on any skin of your choice(which also then made you look like undercover as all of their hummingbirds come with benches)

Many people used the respray to exploit the bench upgrade, the way the benches were applied to the rebel digi MH9 should have been changed when the vehicle upgrades became a thing but alas, was not. Many people were observed going to the respray just to get an MH9 Digi to just go straight back to the airport to store. This exploit has now been fixed. 

Again, the way in which benches were applied to the rebel digi MH9 could not be carried over to any existing in garages beforehand. Fly safe and see you at the mod shop 😉

giphy.gif

250k for benches? Im new to all this mod shop stuff since i went off arma for a while. So any new hummingbird purchased you have to buy benches?

Glad i brought like 10 hummingbirds before then. Such a stupid idea paying 250k for a standard arma vehicle modification 😂😂😂
They have been removed even if you previously had them - unless purchased already so you will have to buy them 

If benches was that important to your rebel life and we both know why probably not the server for you.

Back