What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Michinky (Racism & Internet Harassment)

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
We once banned a guy called Michinky on this server for blaming the second world war on one of our admins who just so happens to be german.

You can read more just

He continued with such lines as "Hitlers Daughter" and then tried to defend his actions, Upon checking his account we found out his login name to this community was "Nazi Killer"

Today while working on a hobby site connected to DayZ i had a comment left on there which read "fuck you bald cunt", the sender was "UR MUM"... I asked my mum but she denied sending the comment.

So i then checked the IP which points to Virgin Media in Preston, i checked the IP on the AltisLife.co.uk forums and it links directly to the account of Michinky.

I then see there's a new comment on the AltisLife steam group (Screenshot below), Now this completely made me laugh because he is saying a server that is so strict against his sort of behaviour is shit.

4IEaXHV.png

I do not understand what goes on the mind of a racist nor a complete internet troll, I would like to advise you Michael M*********i (Surname removed) to quit your childish behaviour.

You were rightfully banned for something I could of easily took to the police, If you keep up your acts of racism up or harass anyone in this community then I will pass your details over to the police

We have a zero tolerance on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think I will ever understand that person. First he writes freaking two unban requests, he then decides to do this. What the hell is going on in his head.

I understand Bear Jew is involved and has been visiting his house today.

Upon checking IP's Bear Jew has in fact before logged in using Michinky's IP address

I will make a effort to try and contact Michinky as if this did go as far as the police then because its his (no doubt his parents line) will be responsible for these issues.

NtuOKsB.png

Last edited by a moderator:
racist person this has got me fuming my granddad in Greece fought the Italians on the mainland and also fought in world war one i also have a military back ground my great uncle in Greece found the medical corp in Greece and left with 3 diamond stars. 

I have just spoken to Michinky about this and how serious it is, He has confirmed Bear Jew was round his house today and Michinky is saying that he hasnt done anything since he was banned.

I will therefore be issuing a server ban to Bear Jew to prompt a response so he gets in contact.

Some people. Some people just don't understand how horrible and inconsiderate they are to others and when they do these things on purpose they think they can get away with it and exploit trust. But, in gaming communities such as this, it's inevitable that there will be people like this, who know what is and isn't acceptable and yet break clear rules and will insult others who have done nothing wrong. These people just need to be silenced, before they can cause more harm.

I see it everywhere I go, and it annoys the f**k out of me.

I have just spoken to Michinky about this and how serious it is, He has confirmed Bear Jew was round his house today and Michinky is saying that he hasnt done anything since he was banned.

I will therefore be issuing a server ban to Bear Jew to prompt a response so he gets in contact.
Bullshit. Standard teenage mentality, blame the person to the left of you when shit comes to you. I'm telling you now that I bet both of them posted that shit while at his house.

Back