What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mick Mac, Charles Churc, Frank Nitti, Jack Johnson, Connor Cullen

Adding more to title, those involved in the cases, witnesses, defendants, judges and more! Too many to name.

Over the past two days, high profile cases which I've handled has had me go up against solicitors mentioned in the title of this topic. These cases being LSPS v Lost MC and Crown v CI Greatt.

Throughout the cases themselves, they've provided some great RP and it's a been to an exceptional level. Not only did these high profile cases bring about some great RP for everyone, it attracted alot of attention at the court house with people having to stand and sit on the floor due to the lack of seating! We need some more chairs in future.

To the Lost MC Solicitors, CI Greatts solicitors, CI Greatt and the Lost MC, members of the judiciary, witnesses and defendants, thank you for some great times over the past couple of days. There is too many to mention, but I just wanted to say from the other side and not the most popular of Solicitors in the court room, it was great to see.

Thank you again 

Tommy Teresi.

Thank you mate that means a lot and I completely agree, two nights in a row and the court house has been full with a very high standard of RP (apart from the odd baldy lol) 

but even out with the court house the work and investigation that goes in to these cases is amazing on all parties and provides some good situations also. 

The side which your sat on definitely is not easy but it’s great to see the effort put in and the different things we have to combat back and forth with each other, keep up the very high standard that you put out mate 👌🏼

Again to all involved a big well done and thank you. 

That’s me had enough grillings for a few months. Time to keep my nose clean. 

Really enjoyed the court cases recently, particularly last night. It was evident there was a hell of a lot preparation from both sides, and it genuinely could’ve went either way. 

Big shoutout to the involved Judges and Solicitors. All the work they do provides a really immersive, and very realistic judicial system. 

• Love
Reactions: 30K
Thanks for this Tommy, it really is appreciated! You’ve beat me to it! 

I agree with Mick, you had an extremely difficult couple of cases on your hands, but I think we all left pretty impressed with the handling and the outcome of it by both sides and the Judges involved. 

Here’s hoping our paths cross again, I’m sure they will. 

-Jack Johnson

• Love
Reactions: 30K
Back