What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mick Mac

Jet

I first met @MickMacF on his Abdullah character and we quickly became friends and went on alot of crazy adventures! to now seeing him roleplaying as Mick the solicitor. I wanted to put this recommendation in because imo mick is one of the best roleplayers this server has and he always keeps the spirits up and makes me laugh ! Thankyou for all the scenarios you have given me and all the good times.

Big up you @MickMacF

Can agree, had so many good run-ins with mick, the way he set up love island, and just his general persona around the city, we need more people like him in the city🙏

Thank you for the kind words lads you both are absolute legends 

Amazing to see that while I'm enjoying myself playing that's its also making others happy and has an impact on people. I hope to keep on doing that!

Much love ❤️ 

Agreed, this man is an absolute legend, amazing to think back to the snack wagon to where youre at now @MickMacF
OTFWF9W.jpg

One of the first times I met Mick, I sold him a gun. He seemed like any other dodgy taxi driver at that time. I was afraid he was going to use that gun to just run around and RDM people with it lol. Months later I accidentally bump into him again and realize its the same Abdula, that now runs the Motel. Always exceptional RP, no matter the scenario. Big + to you @MickMacFyou have come far!

Mick Mac, Abdullah one of the best RP'ers in the server.. Always does great things for the community! Had great interactions everytime!

Last edited by a moderator:
Was some interesting roleplay I had with Mick Mac last night in MRPS, Then to Pillbox, Then back 🤣 Was a different experience than I've had with other solicitors (In a good way), Was some enjoyable roleplay. 

From the responses here, I feel this is also the Abdula I had in MRPS for 6 hours the other month, Was some amazing roleplay there that happened however after that situation I feel Abdula was a different man! 10/10 and look forward to encountering more situations with you! 🙂 

I cannot rate this post highly enough! From the first time I met him with his snack wagon on legion square - to Mr Singh always coming around Auto Exotic, trying to recruit Violet into his family (Gang cough 👀) and all the amazingly put together and well thought of events - as well as now as Mick Mac! 

Always a pleasure to be around any of the characters. Credit to the man himself. 💜

Back