What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Microphone picking up keyboard clicking (Fix)

Unlucky George

Resident Rule Breaker!
Lifetime Donator
Unlinked
I’m not talking to @ArrogantBread for 1 month (25 days left). He wont fix his keyboard being SO loud you can’t hear what he’s saying!

He says it’s un-fixable.This picture may look like a joke but I bet you $5.00 it works.

​
"The toilet paper carton is there to prevent sound from my speakers and mechanical keyboard from picking up. The microfiber cloth acts as a somewhat decent pop filter."

HeWCVuM.jpg
Can someone get this message to him as I’ve muted him and refuse to acknowledge his existence.

Pop filter wont get rid of the clicking of the keyboard. It's like a DIY shotgun mic

Pop Filter + Shockmount + Push to talk <3

Last edited by a moderator:
i shall find you in a channel George, i shall open my mic and 

post-6096-I-m-going-to-type-every-word-I-UNA2.gif

You cheeky lying devil. I fixed my keyboard issue. my existence is not acknowledged because i whistled. 

I don't need some rudimentary condom for my microphone, turning VAD low did the trick!

Will someone please let @ArrogantBread know that I was unaware that I muted him for whistling, I was drinking at the time. The mute still stands tho as whistling is just as bad!

You cheeky lying devil. I fixed my keyboard issue. my existence is not acknowledged because i whistled. 

I don't need some rudimentary condom for my microphone, turning VAD low did the trick!
George was unaware that he muted you for whistling, he was drinking at the time. The mute still stands tho as whistling is just as bad in George's opinion!

I’m not talking to @ArrogantBread for 1 month (25 days left). He wont fix his keyboard being SO loud you can’t hear what he’s saying!

He says it’s un-fixable.This picture may look like a joke but I bet you $5.00 it works.

​
"The toilet paper carton is there to prevent sound from my speakers and mechanical keyboard from picking up. The microfiber cloth acts as a somewhat decent pop filter."

HeWCVuM.jpg
Can someone get this message to him as I’ve muted him and refuse to acknowledge his existence.
aah, that's why i had to translate!

Back