What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Milisim

Jack Reacher

I noticed in ts server there is mili sim chanel group is that group still active or need to be  revived from an scratch?

Last edited by a moderator:
Im pretty sure it is currently dead, I know that Steve from TSP does some pretty awesome MilSims

Hmmm so basicly i shuold speak whit staff , i whuold love to try revive it  , its realy sad that the group is dead 😓

Please guys i need your opinion on this if you reading please post what you think about it so i cud have a chat whit staff about reviving it . Thanks

Please guys i need your opinion on this if you reading please post what you think about it so i cud have a chat whit staff about reviving it . Thanks
If you are able to zeus or make working missions I think you might have a good shot at starting the milsims back

It used to be a big thing, I brought I up before at the community meeting but didn't really get a clear awnser.

however it is a great idea and it should be really fun if the people are serious enough. Even if Milsim comes back I think you should choose who and what can participate

It used to be a big thing, I brought I up before at the community meeting but didn't really get a clear awnser.

however it is a great idea and it should be really fun if the people are serious enough. Even if Milsim comes back I think you should choose who and what can participate
True  and i whould say you cant attend missions aswell whiduot proper training given

Back