What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Milisim

Jack Reacher

I know im bringing this again , but last time was 6 moths ago and nothin happend , so if administration whuold allow i have all the resurs and expiriance in milisim , and empthy server where we cud bring this bad boy back , so if enyone has intrest please support this thread thanx... And see you on field 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And an 4 yrs old footage 

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love a milsim, military tactics is something I know about and I like to think decent at to some regard. Would love to see this!

Thanks owen im also looking forward for this if we aproved todo this every opinion mathers guys

There is an “unofficial but kinda official not really maybe possibly” milsim in the works. Some members of the community were involved in the test run a little while back. 

Unfortunately, even as staff, we have to confirm before we advertise it to the public and this has become a bit of a red tape nightmare. Effectively there is still plans and has been multiple test runs of milsim done. We just can’t advertise it on the forums. 

looks like what a "fragger" would play. sorry man but i'm gonna have to move this to 

REJECTED

Seriously tho.

Love the idea

Back