What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Military Sub units that work with Police,Fire,NHS

BorisJohnson601

Unlinked
The British Army have multiple Regiments and units that are used widley within the public services weather this is helping NHS or the fire lads to operate on a daily basis, while also aiding the police to help police the citys nationwide. while doing this they also train for mass public disorders and also highly sesitive missions. I believe to help entice the story line of RP within the city we should get some Military ubits that work and operate out of Zancodo, to truley bring means to said location. Its obvious that the city has its positives and negitives however this is an RP world, and within this we do have a military and im sure after some hard thinking on roles and placements something big could be made of this and enable a more unique to he Uk's No.1 Roleplay server.

yes i can’t wait for even more police to have assault rifles and overpowered equipment instead of RP 👍

Clearly hasn't ran into the SAS, -1 for me
giphy.gif

yes i can’t wait for even more police to have assault rifles and overpowered equipment instead of RP 👍
give the military PARVA and let them rock up on a gang turf, would be funny

as for the suggestion -1, if the military really really is needed, staff tend to partake as that role

Back