What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Milos time to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR Milo

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Well it looks like this is it for me boys after 1 year of being on the server i have had some of the best times in video gaming history for me. i have met some of the best friends i have ever had, and that i am still going to keep in touch with hopefully. but i would just like to thank @Wilco very much for the server and for the chance to be a part of this great community. i was always the most useless rebel couldn't shoot anything to save my life which got me into MM since i spent more time trying to talk my way out of it. Had some funny times of being a hobo when i first came. i started out that i first spawned in kavala bought an off road tried to drive it all the way to the weed field.failed and crashed as soon as i got there,  had no repair kits lol. so i picked my weed, walked all the way to processor and then all the way to agios dealer for a very small profit lol. i was the biggest hobo ever lol, But we all have to learn somewhere. but thanks again i will be popping on from time to time on TS to help with MM and just mess around.

so i would like to thank all my friends that i have made over this past year for making this such a big memory for me. here a handful of names (sorry if i forgot u)

@San Miguel@Drew@WhoisDan@Sycorax@Cutter@Mycaelis@Banana Duck@elliottw97@Steven Seabass@Kazza@Darryl Duffy@Finchyy@Reece Smurf@Angus MacKinnon@CMO Mickeey@PaulS @EViLPiNKPiGZ@Dylan@hugo@Freddie@Capt C@Conner Merlin@quinn  @kevin  @summers

and also thanks to the police for letting me bk in like 7 times because i only ever make it to SPC and then get board thanks lol.

P.s . i think its time i just tell the truth and get it over with i am FrankOnPc (joke)

P.s.s San Miguel is now leader of MM

Wish u all the best

lots of love

Milo

4F610C90625D3A082908ACDCECF0C1521A98E25F

This makes me sad ):

You were a great roleplayer Milo, and we will miss you <3

Thanks for the good times mate :)

Keep in contact Milo and remember, don't be a stranger.

We'll never be the same without you! :'(

also, ty for rust <3

Oh... Wasn't expecting this. Want to thank you for recommending me when I was a student ;) You taught me some good RP as a medic and that means a lot. Was always fun to meet you as MM in game as well.

Take care now!

Although I didn't know you as well as others did, this makes me sad. All the RP experiences we had were amazing, as a civ and when I was a blueberry. 

Thank you for all the fun times, friend. 

Good luck in what ever you decide to do in the future. Don't be a stranger.

This is a sad day, we lose one of the finest people on ALUK. 

Take care Milo, it's been a pleaser knowing you. 

Cya Milo, you did my NHS interview like 9 months ago, one of the only times I talked to you. Have a good one 

Milooo! :( I am sad now :broken_heart:

Ta graih aym ort <3

Slane lhiat as aigh vie ort! <3

Wow Honestly this hurts to see Milo was the nicest and greatest guy ive known on the server so many hobo times where we  would just chill and laugh and random shiz Gonna miss you loads Milo :( 

Best wishes Finchyy xx

You best always stay in touch my friend, you're the one who shown me the way and got me to the great level of RP today! Don't leave us please Mr Milo, who am i going to insult countless times and have to use Team-viewer to fix all your computer problems because you don't know how to download a game :( Stay!!!

raining_david_tennant.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@DR MiloThanks for choosing us and hope the experience is going to cause some nostalgia in a few years and you'll pop your head back in :)

before you leave at least have a leaving party lol but seriously dont go 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back