What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

MILSIM NIGHT 21/05/2016

Jedd Lii

British-Army.png

The-Rifles.jpg

TOP SECRET

Overview

Before we get into the briefing just a bit of housekeeping, thanks to everyone who joined us last week, we are hoping we have fixed some of the issues we had at the beginning of the mission, in addition we are also looking into giving addition training to the american on what friendly look like. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

In regards to Mods we have made things a little simpler; you can subscribe to them here http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=684469067 be aware there are new mods and they are a bit of a size, it is advised you download them at least the night before. Mission commences Saturday 21st of May at 1930GMT.

Ground

cQcmP2E.jpg

Welcome to the Russian/Ukraine border lads, this is properly one of the most dangerous borders in the world. Tensions here could not be any higher, each side digging in just waiting for the order to go. Artillery, mounted 50 cal automatic weapons, minefields are but a part of life here.

Situation

We have sent two army trainers in to help the local forces in defending the border, during a training exercise it would seem they were captured and taken across the border to the local town of Mityakinskaya. Captain Gorbachyov runs things on this part of the border, he has a history of taking people to extract information, if he works out what he has, we could have a big problem.

Mission

This mission is simple: we need to get these men back to safety before any information is extracted from them.

Execution

Mission will start at the break of dawn, you will cross the river Donets by boat to the two landing ares, move in retrieve the men and return, mission time will be approximately 20 minuets. You have full authorization to, terminate any forces that would stop you completing the mission. Watch for any civilians, although given the time no one should be awake.

Service Support

You will be alone on this mission, and will have no back up.

Command

Your Platoon commander is 2Lt Lt T.Polder 1IC of Outlaw 1-1 will be Cpl. Birkett, 1IC of Outlaw 1-2 will be Cpl. Jedd Lii

Rules for slotting

As of this operation you can reserve a slot. You might be thinking what does this entail, well it is very simple. Basically if you say really want to be using an LMG you can reserve this slot. The way you do this is: 

1. First checking the roster.
2. Then selecting what role you like (if you want you can go as far as being team specific)
3. Posting a reply on this thread or PM'ing me in the following structure: I want to reserve [Insert role here] for the event on 18-05-2016. 
4. You will then recieve a confirmation that your role has been reserved
5. Come to the event

A few rules tied to reserving a slot
- 2IC and 1IC spots can only be reserved under discussion
- Request you show 30 minutes prior to the event
- If you reserve a slot you have to show up to the event atleast 15 minutes prior to the start
- If you're not there 15 minutes prior to the start your slot will be opened to the public
- If for some reason you can't show 15 minutes prior you need to send a message atleast 2 hours before at that point we will hold your slot till 5 minutes before the start

If you have any questions about reserving a slot feel free to Polder a message about it

Slotlist

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HFCq0ZkqGoqSXqo8gfHmeE8hM17eqCopC41fFcyJHpE/pubhtml?gid=2146865476&single=true

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be attending can I be 2IC of Bravo Fire Team if possible please

Last edited by a moderator:
We sill have open slots for tomorrow lads ;) Sign up and enjoy the action!

Will Hopefully attend if I can get back in time, Marksman Slot Please!

I'll be attending aswell, sign me up for a LMG in Outlaw 1-2. Get some boys, and good job on doing this! 

Will Hopefully attend if I can get back in time, Marksman Slot Please!
Marksman in 1-1-A Reserved

Id like reserve a marksman slot
Marksman in 1-2-A Reserved

Section Commander please.
Sadly all section commander slots are taken do you have interest in any other role?

I'll be attending aswell, sign me up for a LMG in Outlaw 1-2. Get some boys, and good job on doing this! 
LMG reserved in 1-2-B

MMG slot please
MMG reserved in 1-1-A

Lemme know if anything comes up. I'll come by the night of and see what needs filling and if I feel up for it.

Back