What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Milsim Open Test #3 Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
I very enjoyed this milsim, my only complaint would be that at the end, the FPS was just horrendus, everything else was just fine.

Fucking blast flying the a10, no performance issues. Mission was great fun. 10/10 would do again

Good fps from last time, as well as I liked the view distance mod which was quite useful as well as in air as on the ground. Did get pretty decent FPS stutter when flying which made me crash into the water but I think that happened because of something happening in the game at the moment as well. Overall, good mission and I enjoyed walking while being air team 😄

Great fun as per usual, the longer one this time was very fun in comparison to the cluster-fuck shorter ones (I.e: Airport).  Server performance was great, saw 0 to no Desync at all (aside from sling loading but that's expected).

All this does is hype up for when the campaigns/serious stuff starts happening, shows that we have potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back