What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Milsim Test 1 - Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved every minute of it, want to come next time!, just had a small FPS issue at the start

Last edited by a moderator:
Please do smth with the fog in the view,its too hard to do CAS in heli or even worse in jet. Otherwise it was nasty good.

WHOLE MISSION WAS GREAT perfomance whas good   , squad leads shuold setup an memebers  for roles since alfa 1-1 was running  whiduot medic that was an big issue so everything was good apart organization 

That was great, amazing fun being a squad lead. It would be great to see custom maps and various different types of mods and what not. Also pre-setting up teams might be a better idea.

Loved it, slight issues that can be easily fixed. Would love to see some more preprep with getting people organised and maybe trained 

Great start, a short 5-10 min  video to describe how to setup TFR, how medical system works, and all that would be good to prevent the beginning chaos. Looking forward to next time.

1. Having a squad set up as 2 fire teams of 5 people with each fire team made up with 1 team leader, 1 lmg, 1 medic, 1 riflemen, 1 support (ammo/at). With one Squad leader leading the whole troop. Would give us more awareness of who is friendly.
  2. One support Tank unit, 3 man team, 1 gunner, 1 driver, 1 commander. (manned by people who know how to man the tank).
  3. More CUP mods (they are amazing).

Was a brilliant mission, cannot wait until the next mission!

Loved the whole thing, Maybe trial the advanced medical system next time?

Please do smth with the fog in the view,its too hard to do CAS in heli or even worse in jet. Otherwise it was nasty good.
I had a fucking blast flying you around, shame we never got the opportunity to fly more fun runs! Otherwise it was great!

I had a fucking blast flying you around, shame we never got the opportunity to fly more fun runs! Otherwise it was great!
You dont wanna know what me and Antollyme managed to do afterwards. 😂 We blown up DMT full of ours,killed a jet with a cannon,shot down medical Taru,and 2 Orcas. 😂

You dont wanna know what me and Antollyme managed to do afterwards. 😂 We blown up DMT full of ours,killed a jet with a cannon,shot down medical Taru,and 2 Orcas. 😂
Nice killcount! The Comanche was great to fly and I hope I didn't let you lot down.

Basic was intended for this time only as this was more of a test/interest checker and to help lessen the bumblefuck of information new players to milsim/ace, in general, would encounter. Next time there will likely be advanced medical and a few additional mods if any are required that would suit. 

Next time slots should be given a base set of gear which is ready to go, so those who don't know what they need can jump in and play straight away while those who want to do their gear from scratch can simply click the clear buttons for each inventory in the ACE Arsenal

Apart from the few hiccups tonight it was very good i enjoyed it a lot, but let's not forget setting up anything new takes a while Cant wait for the next one.

Very good, and very fun. I crashed sadly but until that happened it was amazing. It was a lot of fun to play with fellow Community members. Only issue was stability but I'm sure it can be fixed!

Working on a solution, it seems that ACE view distance limiter can also solve this as by default it set to follow video settings, however, we totally forgot this even exists

WHOLE MISSION WAS GREAT perfomance whas good   , squad leads shuold setup an memebers  for roles since alfa 1-1 was running  whiduot medic that was an big issue so everything was good apart organization 
Once we have a dedicated group of leads and people that are attending we can work this into the mission, for the testing purposes and the fact we don't actually know who would regularly attend it's not possible just yet

That was great, amazing fun being a squad lead. It would be great to see custom maps and various different types of mods and what not. Also pre-setting up teams might be a better idea.
New maps and mods will come once we go full in, see above with regards to pre-set teams

Loved it, slight issues that can be easily fixed. Would love to see some more preprep with getting people organised and maybe trained 
Working on a training regime and videos is defo one of our tasks however it likely won't come until we go full in. 

Great start, a short 5-10 min  video to describe how to setup TFR, how medical system works, and all that would be good to prevent the beginning chaos. Looking forward to next time.
Working on a video, is a target for when we go full out, however, getting server performance sorted is the priority right now

1. Having a squad set up as 2 fire teams of 5 people with each fire team made up with 1 team leader, 1 lmg, 1 medic, 1 riflemen, 1 support (ammo/at). With one Squad leader leading the whole troop. Would give us more awareness of who is friendly.
  2. One support Tank unit, 3 man team, 1 gunner, 1 driver, 1 commander. (manned by people who know how to man the tank).
  3. More CUP mods (they are amazing).

Was a brilliant mission, cannot wait until the next mission!
1. For sure, squad comps were set out as a 5man as we didn't really expect to get 40 odd people to turn up aha!  Now we've seen there's an interest we can defo increase them

2. Potentially, but this will depend on what the mission is and what assets are available in the backstory behind it when we go full iut

3. Coming soon™

Most people haven't used ACE before so we went with basic to ease everyone in, advanced will be enabled in time but will need us to set up a training regime to help those who aren't used to it 

Next time slots should be given a base set of gear which is ready to go, so those who don't know what they need can jump in and play straight away while those who want to do their gear from scratch can simply click the clear buttons for each inventory in the ACE Arsenal
Can do, SDARs and Starter Pistols for all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back