What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

(mining - smelting) perks/bonuses + extra levels

13YearsASlave

Brief Summary:

add bonus perks each level 

Detailed Suggestion: 
Currently max mining level is what 5? and max smelting level is 4? now with my suggestion i ask if we could have more levels added to both these skills but with bonus perks say mining every level you go up (From level 5) gives you a 2% or 5% extra chance to mine 2 ores instead of 1 , for instance skill level 6 [2% chance of mining 2 ore] skill level 7 [4%] .... skill level 10 [10%] ect and so on to like a max of skill level 25 or something.
now with smelting it would be good if reaching higher levels have you small perks such as a maybe skill level 5 [smelt 2% quicker] skill level 6 [2% Chance to smelt 1 for 1 instead of 2 for 1]
ofc taking in turns with it being smelt faster then less cost for outcome but slowly going up 2% or 5% per skill level with it capping at say yet skill level 25 or such.
Another good addition would be once you  reach level 10 in 1 skill you could buy a miners/smelters outfit and possibly a head lamp for miners or heated gloves for smelters.
Now i have thought what if someone decides to go so high skill level in smelting that they can then mine and still stay enough skill level to smelt  vise-versa , now my way if preventing this would be say if your level 10 in mining and you decide hmm i can now go smelt  that would put you back down to mining skill level (5 for mining) (4 for smelting)  this would prevent say mad levelling up mining then smelting that mined stuff and going back nd fourth .

The Pros: 

boost legal activity's , could also boost economy 

The Cons:

currently cant think of any as of now

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?
i cant see it would majorly 

Back