What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Minor Changes for Mara Turf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon MacMillan

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Brief Summary:

Just some minor changes we'd love for Marabunta turf. 

Detailed Suggestion:

So, these changes we would like include more locks on doors to prevent being baited and trolled by new players.

The doors we would like locks on are: 

Fudge Lane General's back room door: 
GS1QpFQ.jpeg

This door is meant for staff, in RP it doesn't make any sense as to why it is always unlocked.

Fudge Lane General's main door: 

TX6OwvG.jpeg

Just so when we're restocking the shop or for when we need to close the shop to deal with something we won't have interruptions or people ignoring us telling them that the shop is closed.

Our Gang house's front door: 

5R8hQut.jpeg

In RP it doesn't make sense for our gang house to be open to the public especially with what's inside, that being two things you'll have to find out in RP.

And finally our gang house's back doors: 

2SuTceM.jpeg

For the same reason as the front door, just simply doesn't make sense for it to be open.

Also: 

We would love for a jukebox or some sort of sound system to play music out of for when we're chilling at turf or maybe hosting block parties. (Soon TM 😉

It would be appreciated if this said jukebox could be either in our basement or if the shops backroom does get locks it could go in there, at least that way we will avoid further trolling and avoid what the Apostles suffer whenever the Church is unlocked. (People going in and blaring something that shouldn't be played on the server)

Possibly some bollards too, we occasionally get RVDM'd up on Mara turf and often find ourselves having to deal with people Combat Logging immediately after so a report cannot be made.

The Pros:

The locks will mean less people trolling and baiting Marabunta Members, we've had multiple incidents this week of people coming in trying to rob the shop or break into our safe purely for a reaction and the adrenaline rush of being hunted by Gang Members. 

The jukebox/sound system would increase happiness of those within the Marabunta Grande and would allow us to host block parties and other things alike. 

The Cons:

The big one; dev work. I'm asking for a lot, I know, and I know that the Dev team are busy with other stuff like updates, bug fixes and whatnot. 

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

Not at all - another positive 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
Imo locks on doors is a must, too many times to count we get new players/trolls just trying to ruin our day by baiting and forcing a chase. Other gangs have multiple doors and airlocks, while we only have one door that is lockable.

Jukebox, not a necessity but would be a lot of fun. 

+1 Agree with Howie, Mara always trying to provide the best RP they can, and the fact they've been able to stay afloat even with their "turbulent" leadership history shows how strong they are as a group and the things they bring to the community, a well deserved reward imo

+1 It doesn’t make sense that your doors are open for everybody to access, I agree with having a jukebox. Ours is in the street and I guess trolls are possibly looked at as an RP situation to deal with you should have one put somewhere for entertainment. Bollards outside the shop would make sense as it’s on a corner and people cut them like crazy and all it takes is for you to be standing there to be wiped out. Good suggestions and I think it will go a great way in developing Marabunta’s RP looking forward to seeing the suggested street parties. 

Ive made the Ymap and it should be ready toplace into mara turf for the bollardsand gas tanker removal, took me like 10 mins and idek if it works cuz i dont have a server, but you should essentially be able to drop and paste it into the RPUK files. dm me on discord via TujMakmud#6969 and ill drop the files by
M3sRJmZ.png

Tujm Makmud said:
Ive made the Ymap and it should be ready toplace into mara turf for the bollardsand gas tanker removal, took me like 10 mins and idek if it works cuz i dont have a server, but you should essentially be able to drop and paste it into the RPUK files. dm me on discord via TujMakmud#6969 and ill drop the files by
Update, Changed 8-unik to 32 to make them unmovable

Tujm Makmud said:

s7m7500.png

Discord changed to Tujmakmud#7643 silly me 😋😩

Just came across this, would be great changes. I see how Auto Exotic get rammed constantly by people. Also saw how many times you guys do too. 

The locking of the main door would be a bit of an issue, its a shop. Would stop people having access to your shop. Maybe have your hang out area moved to another building. Not having it in the shop might be a good idea.

+1 I agree the locks would be very helpful as there are always crackheads running into the backroom which in rp should be a private gang area. This also leads onto me saying that other gangs have many locks to ensure there area is secure so dont see why we shouldn't have locks on the door in the shop and locks on the mara house front and back doors as these areas should not be so easily accessible. However i don't think the front door of the shop shouldnt have a lock as no other shops do.

The bollards would massively prevent vdm and also locals randomly driving into the shop, there has been many occasions where people have been downed for reasons that are against roleplay, these bollards would keep the area a lot safer and would allow for people to stand around the shop and RP more while feeling safe.

The jukebox would also be a nice addition as most gangs have access to one now, this would allow for more attraction to the area and more RP opportunities such as street parties and events, along with this marabunta would have close access to a jukebox which is always nice to have and with other gangs having there own one along with auto exotic now having one i don't see why not.

Maybe have your hang out area moved to another building.
I like the idea of this. Would be a lot to ask for but this building would kinda be perfect, would mean we would have to evict two people that lives there.

5cc8Rxy.png

I like the idea of this. Would be a lot to ask for but this building would kinda be perfect, would mean we would have to evict two people that lives there.

I also like this idea as it would allow more of fudge lane and the marabunta area to be functional, at the moment we have the shop, basement and mara house but i feel like if the basement area moved here then this would keep gang stuff away from the shop, however like Isak has said this would mean that we would have to evict two people and this would also be a lot of work for the devs. But once again a very good idea if this was to be moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back