What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mister Miyagi's Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyagi

Today i will be saying goodbye to RPUK for a while due to reasons such as i need to focus on school and IRL problems. Honestly for the time ive spent on this server it has been great so many fun experiences with SOS,Bakers (these are the mains) and many more gangs and people i just want to say thank you to all the staff team who had to put up with my bans🙃. And for in general making a great community. Finally i want to say a last massive thank you to all my Friends ive made over the years of RPUK
@Dane_Moore
@Tokjat
@Simon Ross
@ShadowDirector
@Colonel Paulo
Cammy (Didnt know your tag sorry x)
@Kittens Montana
Momo (sorry wasnt sure ong tag)
cant forget the main man @Ralph the Hobo

P.S many more i just cant think atm mention it to me and ill sort it 

Anyway Goodbye Everyone ill be back soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Gl with the your school miyagi. Hope you solve the IRL issues and come back to island soon o/

I wish you the bests in real life and hope you make a great living and one day when you are older remember me for a day and have a laugh i know i will.

I hope you become who you wish to be and stay the same innocent, honest and lovely person i know you are.

I wish you comfort in your hardship and I wish the grace of God when you sin and always be able to surpass your dilemmas.

Ps, I took your advice and went for it hope it works out.

Best wishes and kindest regards,

Your friend,

Danial TVZ.

Some music ❤️❤️❤️ 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_o0ja6vZT7F1udh5n8o1_500.gif

Thanks for the good times Miyagi. I am 100% sure u will pass ur school and deal with ur IRL problems. Keep your head up<3

I have only know you for a short amount of time but I've already had so many good experiences with you, from two close HM's and banter with you and Cammy in Elysium. I wish you the best of luck with your IRL stuff. Have a good 1 mate! ❤️

I have only know you for a short amount of time but I've already had so many good experiences with you, from two close HM's and banter with you and Cammy in Elysium. I wish you the best of luck with your IRL stuff. Have a good 1 mate! ❤️
Thank you EIRE ❤️ P.S that wont go btw 

Thanks for the good times Miyagi. I am 100% sure u will pass ur school and deal with ur IRL problems. Keep your head up<3
Thanks man ❤️

10 minutes ago, Dane_Moore said:

I wish you the bests in real life and hope you make a great living and one day when you are older remember me for a day and have a laugh i know i will.

I hope you become who you wish to be and stay the same innocent, honest and lovely person i know you are.

I wish you comfort in your hardship and I wish the grace of God when you sin and always be able to surpass your dilemmas.

Ps, I took your advice and went for it hope it works out.

Best wishes and kindest regards,

Your friend,

Danial TVZ.

Some music ❤️❤️❤️ 

Goodbye man P.S Get ready for those medi Vacs agian when i return you and @Dane_Moore

Gonna be a change not seeing you around on ts 😕  hope everything is better soon and you can come back. Don’t be a stranger in discord tho 🙂

Today i will be saying goodbye to RPUK for a while due to reasons such as i need to focus on school and IRL problems. Honestly for the time ive spent on this server it has been great so many fun experiences with SOS,Bakers (these are the mains) and many more gangs and people i just want to say thank you to all the staff team who had to put up with my bans🙃. And for in general making a great community. Finally i want to say a last massive thank you to all my Friends ive made over the years of RPUK
@Dane_Moore
@Tokjat
@Simon Ross
@ShadowDirector
@Colonel Paulo
@Kittens Montana

Cya later bro ❤️ 

On yer bike then! Hope you have a good one mate and I'll hopefully see you around.

@Dane_Moore
@Tokjat
@Simon Ross
@ShadowDirector
@Colonel Paulo
@Kittens Montana

you not quoting me? hello? how dare you! 

Anyway have a good one man! WILL MISS YOU!

Locked and archived

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back