What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mitchell the singing star over all singers! "Walking On Sunshine"

Cool

TankMeister
KoA took Mitchell as hostage together with Harry. We forced Mitchell to sing a song to the people. Here is the result. Its actually turned out as the best try we had so far singing a song by the cop force. If anybody thinks he can overrule this performance. Feel free to contact me for a very fair production deal. Maybe a bit more fair than this even! 

-"Walking On Sunshine" SPC Mitchell 2014 for sale now!

Nice singing Mitchell. We will try and get you to sing again my friend! Do not worry!

I'm glad this whole thing was role played really well. Sending in PC Dumble as the lead negotiator was the best decision I've ever made!

If you could please put up a video of him coming to negotiate I would love to see that :D

I'm glad this whole thing was role played really well. Sending in PC Dumble as the lead negotiator was the best decision I've ever made!

If you could please put up a video of him coming to negotiate I would love to see that :D
Its on its way! This was so funny. Sadly I had to go eat and then the server went full :/

One of the better hostage situations! We had our revenge ;) I look forward to singing for any rebels who request it!

I'd like to order a copy. It would go well with the soundtrack of screams I've collected.

One of the better hostage situations! We had our revenge  ;)  I look forward to singing for any rebels who request it!
I'm so going to make you sing a Katy Perry song if I catch you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a video on one of them but god damn its 9GB big lol i left it on high quality... Oops

Bahahahhaa !!!!

Fucking best video of Mitchell ever !!

You guys should hear him on group chat from time to time xD

Another point of view of the same scene:

Thank you Mitchell and Harry for following the roleplay and make these funny moments possible.

Back