What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mixxerd's Arrival to Altis

Mixxerd

I have recently undergone a month long quarantine after being granted asylum from my previous country of Chenarus.  Chenarus was a lawless and hostile place, everything wanted to kill you from infectious zombies to squads of bandits that would kill you on sight. Supplies were very limited and you would have to contest with groups of bandits or military to secure those supplies for yourself and your squad.  

After much frustration of living in such an unforgiving post-apocalyptic wasteland, I searched for a place to settle that would be calmer than my homeland.  Altis seemed like a likely place and after spending a month in quarantine learning the laws of my new home I encountered a few really nice people who gave me some money and got me started with mining iron.  I like my new home so far and have even heard that I can purchase a home instead of living wherever I rest my head.  If you come across me in your travels be sure to say hi, if I see you broken down on the side of the road I usually carry a spare toolkit and first-aid kit and can help with a minor fender-bender. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, I have considered joining the NHS or Altis Police force but I joined up with a group of guys, and my younger brother that I have worked with before.  I see that the police force gets a couple weeks off periodically to do their own thing and that is appealing.  Maybe after I learn the map a little I will strongly consider joining one of those groups.  Thanks for the suggestion on joining the NHS, I will go to the public section and read up on it.

If you're looking for good roleplay, the UNMC is the place you want to look man

welcome to Altis :) 

Welcome to the community im sure you will find what you are looking for 

If you're looking for good roleplay, the UNMC is the place you want to look man

welcome to Altis :) 
Please excuse my ignorance but what is the UNMC?  If it is a military group, I am not a great shot, but I am all for learning more about the game and what it has to offer.

Please excuse my ignorance but what is the UNMC?  If it is a military group, I am not a great shot, but I am all for learning more about the game and what it has to offer.
The UNMC is the united non conformist military corps led by @Edgar Villeand @blaze1981, they are a whitelisted rebel faction that control the north eastern section of the island with an iron fist and keep the citizens of altis safe from rebel activity, they are probably the hardest whitelisted group to become a member of however if you manage to become a member you are among the best role players in the community and would not be disappointed, they are also one of the only groups on the island that prefer roleplay to shooting as a collective. Hope that's enough detail for you however I'm no expert :3

Thank you very much for that explanation on the UNMC and what it's role is on Altis.  I need to work on my RP with NHS and I will see how it goes, as I learn more about the server and all the groups I will see where my career takes me.  So much to do on Altis and changes seem to happen all the time!

Thank you very much for that explanation on the UNMC and what it's role is on Altis.  I need to work on my RP with NHS and I will see how it goes, as I learn more about the server and all the groups I will see where my career takes me.  So much to do on Altis and changes seem to happen all the time!
If you are ever looking for someone to patrol with in the NHS mate Ctrl F Scott and look for me, SPC/PAR Scott and we can patrol, hope you enjoy your stay 

I will definitely try to look you up tomorrow while my daughter is in daycare, that will allow me some uninterrupted playtime so I can really learn to RP better.  I need to learn to use the medipad(?) better to make the RP more enjoyable for those I revive.  I messed up and told a downed police officer I was going to treat him for an auto accident but he was shot.  Needless to say some hilarity ensued as he started getting twitchy and asking for another medic(was my first ride so I had a Paramedic with me to help out)!  The guy wasn't unpleasant he was just roleplaying and even though I felt like a turd for messing up my RP the officer kept it very interesting by having fun with my mistake.

You were saying Ctrl F, is that to search TS or the server?  I am very new so I may need my hand held with some of the keyboard shortcuts.  I was given a link to some of the Arma3 key shortcuts but they barely scratch the surface of all the controls I see in the controls menu.  I will for sure ride with you sometime though, no better way to learn than to do it.

I will definitely try to look you up tomorrow while my daughter is in daycare, that will allow me some uninterrupted playtime so I can really learn to RP better.  I need to learn to use the medipad(?) better to make the RP more enjoyable for those I revive.  I messed up and told a downed police officer I was going to treat him for an auto accident but he was shot.  Needless to say some hilarity ensued as he started getting twitchy and asking for another medic(was my first ride so I had a Paramedic with me to help out)!  The guy wasn't unpleasant he was just roleplaying and even though I felt like a turd for messing up my RP the officer kept it very interesting by having fun with my mistake.

You were saying Ctrl F, is that to search TS or the server?  I am very new so I may need my hand held with some of the keyboard shortcuts.  I was given a link to some of the Arma3 key shortcuts but they barely scratch the surface of all the controls I see in the controls menu.  I will for sure ride with you sometime though, no better way to learn than to do it.
Don't worry about making mistakes at all bro, at the end of the day it's just a game and you laugh it off if you do anything stupid. Anyway I'm Cam :) I'm part of the police force which I recently joined and having a great time in there with a lot of great people and I am also part of the NHS which really does help improve roleplay, it is definitely the best job for roleplaying. If you see me on ts my name will be [FA] [PCSO] Cam. Give me a message and I will be more than happy to go on a patrol with you.

Back