What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

MK-1 EMR (Black) | For Sale

Luke Willows

I have obtained a police MK-1 EMR (Black) from a very pretty car crash involving a few officers. I don't usually use MK-1 / 7.62 so I would like to sell it to someone who will get more use of of it. 

If you need screenshots please message me and I will send them to you upon request. 

Auction start: 300,000 

Buy It Now: 750,000

The Auction will finish at 8:00pm (GMT) As I want it gone. 

Happy Bidding <3

500k to get it off the market cuz when they are police guns it makes you a better player 

I would like to buy it now and return it to the Altis Police Force AR weapon Cache. 

£750,000

500k to get it off the market cuz when they are police guns it makes you a better player 
6Gzgw.gif

As Tampax is no longer interested in the MK-1, I'm going to restart the bidding from 250k. 

Finishes 5:00pm GMT

750.000 buy it now as this tool will help me role play more 

Last edited by a moderator:
Recent experiences on the server have led me to believe that I need to drastically improve my roleplay. I am willing to part with 800k in order to obtain this high quality roleplay tool. 

pls reply

750.000 buy it now as this tool will help me role play more 

Recent experiences on the server have led me to believe that I need to drastically improve my roleplay. I am willing to part with 800k in order to obtain this high quality roleplay tool. 

pls reply
Yous guys have two things in common

1. Yer both cops

2. Yer both trolls

@Neon legit I'll buy it now to put back in ar armoury 

**** *** capt 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back