What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mobile numbers

Amon Long

I don't know if it's at all possible but would it be possible to maybe open up the phone shops around the city so you can change your number or buy a second phone a "burner" phone if you will so you can roleplay better there's certain things I want to do but can't with the character I want to do them with because my phone number is recognised by certain people and stuff like would be cool to be able to carry a second sim card or something 

Huge +1 on this. Maybe have it on a different keybind than your actual phone. Maybe have it like one of the old phones you got back in 2012 that can only text and call. Would love to see this

Yeah, I'd like to see a 'burner phone' item that functions in this way. It means you'd only be able to carry one though, but I'd like that! Just calling and texting capability, and perhaps have to have 'credit' as a proper pay as you go. 

Burner phone isnt needed since you could just call the person anonymously but in my opinion a second number (more like a business phone number) which you can disable/enable anytime you want instead of giving out your personal phone numbers which then people spam once you become a known personality in the server like owner of a Car/Bike dealership.

The current phone resource used at the moment is a modified version of one public available. The functionality within that doesn't allow for this to be easily implemented as far as I know, so would require a full rework of the phone system. A good idea, although it may take a while for it to come through.

Would be good to have this implemented but as Jason said it will take alot of time to get it up and running 

The current phone resource used at the moment is a modified version of one public available. The functionality within that doesn't allow for this to be easily implemented as far as I know, so would require a full rework of the phone system. A good idea, although it may take a while for it to come through.
Thankfully a full rework is on its way

Back