What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Mobile Phone Upgrade

Farmer Giles

So, im a massive Samsung phone fan, I have has the galaxy s1, s4 and currently have the s6!

Im thinking about upgrading my phone shortly, do i wait to get the s8? Or do people think there are much better phone on the market atm? 

NO I DONT WANT AN IPHONE ;) 

The latest Sony series is my love. I honestly love em. Check it out 

i strongly suggest trying the iPhone 7. or even the 6s 

really really powerful and strong phone. 

if not then just get the S8

Get the S8, I'll probs get it aswell ☺ But I won't pre-order it, I'll wait like 2 montgs after its release so I can view the reviews 🐵

Just get a Motorola G4 Plus . Great Phone Fairly cheap so doesnt matter if you break it compared to a overpriced branded iphone or samsung ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
this is my badboy, its like a dream but in your pocket

Mk72mHl.png

its also a Samsung so you will love it!

Just get a Motorola G4 Plus . Great Phone Fairly cheap so doesnt matter if you break it compared to a overpriced branded iphone or samsung ;D
Can second this, bought this phone because it was pretty cheap and does everything that I could ask of it. Because of its super low price tag you can just replace it if it was to ever break for a very minimal fee. Think I paid £185 for mine. 

The Oneplus 3 is really nice and cheap aswell compared to the specs that it has! Can strongly recommend that phone :)

Back