What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Modded Characters for special occasions

Status
Not open for further replies.

PERMED ACCOUNT

I have come across some youtube videos of modded characters which i think would be great for an event maybe christmas and i think it might be an asset to the server like a purge but of modded characters instead of the usual realistic characters. Characters such as among us, animals, cartoons etc. As we had a purge event for halloween if we had something similar in the future maybe an option of using animated characters instead of real humans if that makes sense will bring more fun as a one off just to see if people have fun with it. 

The Pros:

A lot of laughter and craziness

People get to dress up in there chosen characters and have a killing spree with it.

The Cons:

It not realistic

Probs a big ask as it would take a lot of work to do from staff

Links to youtube:

(11) Modded GTA 5 has gone TOO FAR - YouTube

The staff do come around as PED's sometimes to create roleplay - I know Bowen does it, so maybe more interactions with that. But not player modded ones. Staff only 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think using animated characters etc may bring copyright issues etc. Unsure with all the technicalities of it...

Also, I don't think people going on a killing spree is a pro 🤣-1

-1 I think the thing that makes seeing these special characters good is that it’s rarely done. Staff and devs should be the only ones that can use them imo. 

yeah it was only a thought i suppose there are servers where that is always an option so i might try that out

Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back