What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Modded Zombies

Cuthbert Lansbury

You Done Gone Papa'd It!
During my little break from things here, I've played a few games of Call of Duty: World at War modded zombie maps. I have to say it has been a lot of fun going back to my roots and I've definitely gained some positive energy from playing zombies again! I managed to record some of the games we played and would like to share them with you here as when I get round to uploading them. First up is a trip to Bikini Bottom, I hope you enjoy!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I remember CoD WaW, i loved this game so much! Playing GB and hosting modded zombie lobbies! it was amazing! I played it on the 360! 

I remember CoD WaW, i loved this game so much! Playing GB and hosting modded zombie lobbies! it was amazing! I played it on the 360! 
I used to be a 360 gamer too, also playing GB (doubles, bolt action, iron sights only). Zombies is definitely where I found my first real comfort zone, so interactive, so challenging yet so much fun regardless of the outcome. I'm really glad I'm revisiting it again, it certainly has energized me.

I used to be a 360 gamer too, also playing GB (doubles, bolt action, iron sights only). Zombies is definitely where I found my first real comfort zone, so interactive, so challenging yet so much fun regardless of the outcome. I'm really glad I'm revisiting it again, it certainly has energized me.
Defiantly! I bought a 40quid controller just so i could shoot fast with the M1A1 lol

Defiantly! I bought a 40quid controller just so i could shoot fast with the M1A1 lol
hahahaha! the rise of the modded controller only for them to counter it with a shot limit for single fire weapons. Fortunately I had one of those adjustable ones so I could set the speed just below the threshold.

hahahaha! the rise of the modded controller only for them to counter it with a shot limit for single fire weapons. Fortunately I had one of those adjustable ones so I could set the speed just below the threshold.
Kaden bought one of them, always used to go around his house and use it! Was yours an 'Evil' by any chance? 

Hosting off my mods;) The good ol' days

I spent 130 hahahha

So we gave the map another bash as we failed pretty hard in our first attempt.

ENJOY!

So we gave the map another bash as we failed pretty hard in our first attempt.

ENJOY!

please

please

please

please

please

cg_fov 80 :DD

Back