What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

MODPOD

Shivers

Investor
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Hi All, 

I have discussed this with a number of the community and they all love the idea!

I used to run a semi unfamous podcast, (1 or 2 shows a month).  And I have been thinking about reigniting the nerdy discussions once again. 

The community here has such a wonderful vibe, and I would source alot of the shows guests hopefully from here, and find the wierd and wonderful storys you all have nested within your HDDs! 

I am also looking to do a Roleplay.co.uk exclusive (hopefully more) to interview the glorious leaders and hear their story's.  

If you are interested in having a show that will focus on all things Gaming, Tech, and the weird and wonderful  Let me know. 

I also would like to bring in a new feature "help me to help you" and with that;  I am looking to take your questions and give you some non-proffesional answers and hopefully grow from there.  

Glorious Leaders:  I appeal to you and wonder how you feel about being interviewed to forever record your names in history! 

Glorious RPers: I need you to provide me with your questions; storys; and heart felt worrys. 

Potential Famous people to be:  If you are interested in appearing on the show and feel you have something you want to give back, then feel free to let me know! 

Coming soon in your ears! 

Back