What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Mohammed Habibi - Paramedic

David Cooper

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police Trainer
Great RP from Paramedic Habibi tonight during a firearms situation down near the airport. Made the RP interesting, got officers involved in the medical RP, and just overall enjoyable. He helped treat multiple individuals with serious injuries whilst making the medical RP interesting. Thought this deserved a recommendation.

Only photo I managed to grab of him unfortunately 😂

Attachments

• Mohammed Habbibi.png
    Mohammed Habbibi.png
    984.7 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Me and @Aiden were going to create a new post, however with this being so recent we thought it best to add to it.

Thank you for the phenomenal medical roleplay you provided yesterday, it can be quite intimidating to do so when there's a lot of people stood around, with the pressure amounting and its brilliant. Your use of soundboards, such as heart beat monitors, suctions, etc, added immensely to the entire experience and genuinely well done. As well as your humour making light of a not so nice situation for us within RP!

We noticed you asked for support with the surgery from the existing papa-hotel units, and you honestly carried what is (from my experience) a really hard and complicated piece of RP on your own. I hope those in the NHS around you recognise your efforts, assist more and you're able to explore opportunities like this more if you enjoyed it in future!

Aiden and I were extremely happy with the RP post, and also the additional phone call to check up on him was brilliant and just that extra touch that goes a mile. Hope to see Habibi more, but I suppose without water in my lungs, or well not dead personally!

Me and @Aiden were going to create a new post, however with this being so recent we thought it best to add to it.

Thank you for the phenomenal medical roleplay you provided yesterday, it can be quite intimidating to do so when there's a lot of people stood around, with the pressure amounting and its brilliant. Your use of soundboards, such as heart beat monitors, suctions, etc, added immensely to the entire experience and genuinely well done. As well as your humour making light of a not so nice situation for us within RP!

We noticed you asked for support with the surgery from the existing papa-hotel units, and you honestly carried what is (from my experience) a really hard and complicated piece of RP on your own. I hope those in the NHS around you recognise your efforts, assist more and you're able to explore opportunities like this more if you enjoyed it in future!

Aiden and I were extremely happy with the RP post, and also the additional phone call to check up on him was brilliant and just that extra touch that goes a mile. Hope to see Habibi more, but I suppose without water in my lungs, or well not dead personally!
You made my day! i am glad that you enjoyed that <33333

100% ALWAYS funny top qulity RP from you mate. You make the situations fun and give back what you get always.

100% ALWAYS funny top qulity RP from you mate. You make the situations fun and give back what you get always.
Thanks Youuu! I'm glad you're enjoying my RP, Truth be said you're rp is top qulity too!

+1 for Habibi (@ALASEER)

His first encounter with 'Dom' was quite the laugh. Habibi didn't know Lozza was schizophrenic till he found them 2 arguing in Pillbox then Habibi rocked up and 'Dom' swung at Habibi then had him shouting on the radio "Help Habibi, a crazy man tryna kill me". Before using his panic and making Lozza & Dom get tasered at least 3 times 😄
Keep it up Habibi!

+1 for Habibi (@ALASEER)

His first encounter with 'Dom' was quite the laugh. Habibi didn't know Lozza was schizophrenic till he found them 2 arguing in Pillbox then Habibi rocked up and 'Dom' swung at Habibi then had him shouting on the radio "Help Habibi, a crazy man tryna kill me". Before using his panic and making Lozza & Dom get tasered at least 3 times 😄
Keep it up Habibi!
Thanks for the shoutout! Yeah, that encounter with 'Dom' was a real trip, let me tell you. Didn't realize I was stepping into a showdown between Lozza and his alter ego! But hey, gotta give props to Dom for keeping things lively, even if it meant getting tasered a few times. Always happy to bring a little laughter and chaos to the scene.🤣👍

Number 1 NHS member who panics the most! ❤️

+1 for Habibi (@ALASEER)

Keep it up Habibi!

Gotta say even though your a cunt to my character (Bubbles) your rp is top quality too the way you play different personalities is always amazing to watch

Gotta say even though your a cunt to my character (Bubbles) your rp is top quality too the way you play different personalities is always amazing to watch
Haha I appreciate it mate, I do try to make the interactions good for both sides! I’m not that much of a cunt when it comes out of city though haha, glad you enjoy it and everyone else that comes across me and Dom!😄

Haha I appreciate it mate, I do try to make the interactions good for both sides! I’m not that much of a cunt when it comes out of city though haha, glad you enjoy it and everyone else that comes across me and Dom!😄
Yea the interview was class how 2 solicitors walked out on you cause the mad story’s you created

Yea the interview was class how 2 solicitors walked out on you cause the mad story’s you created
Not gonna lie when the 2nd one walked out I was actually raging:ROFLMAO:but who knows, the story’s may be true, we’ll have to find out in rp;)Keep it up though, that goes for the people who come across Dom😆

Back