What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Month's Well Spent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon2

On A Spiritual Pilgrimage
Staff Team
Investor
Los Santos Police
Being in this community for over a year I have made many friendships, and seen many people come and go. It's not a easy decision for me to relinquish my Support Team status for I feel as if I am able to help many more people.

But in a sense I am following in the footsteps in other great community members, by knowing when it's time to step down and embrace other responsibility's. My personal life of juggling between bill's, a full time job, and many other factors such as timezone differences have led me to this point. I sadly must say I have stepped down from the Support Team and will be leaving the community until further notice to pursue other ventures in my life.

I'm proud of the accomplishments I have made within the community, the people I've helped and how far we have all progressed together. The Management team, Development Team, and Support Team have given you all an amazing place to play and socialize. You will not find a better, more well run Community than Roleplay.co.uk,  many have tried and many have failed.

The determination that everyone has put into the community is reflected back onto all us by the progress we have made in terms of Development and Management. This community is constantly evolving for the better and I'm sad to say I have to depart for now and there are to many people I wan't to thank. But for now, this is Goodbye.

d33ea4b8d1b5633eeea3b67afd8d9e85.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Farewell, I wish you the best of luck to whatever you do, have a good Christmas bud :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeya later Graham , best of luck in the future mate and hopefully you come back sooner rather than later. Was nice getting to know you man :/

I never really talked with you but what I have heard you were a good guy in here! I wish all the best to you!

Don't think I have ever spoken to you but I always saw you on the forums and heard good things about you :) The only form of interaction I've had with you was you accepting my police application back in may :p (thanks <3) Sad to see you leave it really is but I hope everything goes well in the future :)

Thanks to everyone for the kind words!

Brilliant guy you are Graham! Sad to see your departure but I hope all goes well mate!

Thanks for being a support member and helping everybody out with support stuff

So farwell fella support member

94134-oh-well-thank-you-very-much-gi-L9BH.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back