What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

More do in water (please add also your Owen suggestion)

VeikkQ

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Deep sea fishing

Deep sea fishing makes the player go far out to sea to catch a whale, swordfish, tuna etc. This can increase the chance of player activity out at sea, Adding to the fishing trade

more fish to catch makes mpo jobs more hands-on and have to travel more to reach these fishing spots.

Balance of server wouldn't change meta would be the same it's just adds more fish to catch that could be worth more money which MPO has the chance to go to sea and investigate for illegal fishing and it would help NHS boat department too. 

Pearl fishing

Add pearl fishing for jewellery to be made this is another job for someone to witch is legal with maybe a limit regulation like stingrays  

Balance of server does not change another civy legal job to do out at sea (would require a civ scuba tank which would also require the removal of god mode from the current scuba tanks)

Oil drilling

An oil rig for drilling oil and transporting it with a boat to the harbour for it to be processed into fuel for petrol stations, adds a requirement for people to go out to sea to get oil for it to be processed. 

a good new civy job which requires a boat and fuel truck and is meta-dependent for all people and creates a competitive market between fuel stations if allowed to choose buy price.

Car needs fuel = OIL + OIL refinery = fuel + transporting to fuel station = car being refueled 

Balance doesn't change but can affect everyone if none goes to the oil rig to gather oil or process the oil to be made into fuel. This fuel can then be taken from the fuel depot to fuel stations 

(separate idea for this if fuel station owners are allowed to choose their fuel buying price, then it will create a competitive market between shop owners on who gets the fuel for whoever pays the most to the fuel driver) 

Flare gun

add a flare gun to all seaworthy vehicles for an emergency.

its law for shipping vessels to have them

Allow this to be purchased at the ammunation and fishing shop

Balance and meta wouldn't change however if it was used as an offensive weapon people would burn which could cause issues.

HMS Charles Treasury Yacht

HMS Charles treasury yacht Similar to how the HM banks worked in Arma, there's a gold vault (money) involved and it triggers an alarm on the first instance which would mean dispatching MPO  to call out. With support of trojan and NPAS and other police units THIS IS DESIGNED AS A END GAME ACHIEVEMENT NOT A STANDARD ROBBERY. With this being out at sea this is a prime opportunity for MPO to use its marine training and tactical marine training into use. 

Due to the environment of the vault it will both be equally challenging for police and criminals to rob and protect the vault, Due to the water being an advantage and a disadvantage by easily being able to hide from police and criminals and NPAS not being able to use its thermals in deep water.   

If criminals are lucky enough to escape the water with gold in possession it can go to a land chase or a sea chase with MPO patrol boats in pursuit giving all police and criminals a chance to take part in both environments. (would like to hear opinions of this as it is very gunplay leaned to which isn't great for a roleplay server and a ARMA 3 gun play mode KOTH)

Balance leans towards police as they have the better assets to protect the vault while criminals would have to go all out with expensive weapons and kit to win the gold and would have to plan extensively to get the gold out and away from police. meta of the game would stay the same although some may not look at it as a end game objective and hit it as many times as possible breaking the economy which is why i suggest a limit of it being available to be hit once every restart after 1 ½ hours since server restart and can only be hit if there are more than 13 cops on. And if possible not be able to be hit again for 1-2 days if more that 50% of the gold had been stolen and not returned within the restart. 

More boats and feature for players to use out at sea

Personally the sea and waterways have been untouched by devs and players for the lack of things to do, there are a number of things that can be done on the water like the examples above, some innovation to the seas needs to be done to give relevance to MPO, Coast Guard and players for them to want to venture out to the open seas. - @Nazgul

Balance depends on the new features

Meta can change what people choose to do with the new features that are added to the water environment. The water can the new way to kidnap someone without the police knowing as its so vast and can be hard to see at a distance

We also ask that more ideas are posted for the sea so it can become great again

Thanks for @Nazgul helping type this out and helping with grammar and ideas a big help. 🙂

Thanks  for ideas @Hutchables84 @Nazgul @ilan3101@Cass-LS

Thanks @DIR Phoenix Ashes making from for this and asking people submitted ideas. 

Last edited by a moderator:
More content always = +1

probably not possible but i have seen dolphins in the water wouldnt it be nice to interact with them awwww i love animals can you tell soo cute Pandas are my favourite though

Amazing idea, maybe there could be something done where you can collect samples of rocks or bacteria underwater and you can then take them to Humane Labs so they can perform research and you get some money. Different rarities of samples and certain locations will have samples that are guaranteed to be at least a certain rarity but have RNG to be higher rarity as well.

probably not possible but i have seen dolphins in the water wouldnt it be nice to interact with them awwww i love animals can you tell soo cute Pandas are my favourite though
 Get a zoo at LS then

+1 Creative ideas that if implemented would bring loads more RP for people from all factions and groups 

+1 absolutely great ideas. I love being out at sea there’s just not much out there to do haha

Any   update with this since Crim uppdate is also coming 

Hey fellow boat lover, I need your honest opinion on this topic @Rouble

Any   update with this since Crim uppdate is also coming 

Hey fellow boat lover, I need your honest opinion on this topic @Rouble
I think this suggestion is great, would definitely add more RP with boats and the ocean, definitely think this is something people would love to have in the server and would enjoy it too

+1 would be a lot of fun and would create a lot of RP scenarios, also would give MPO more to do, as an MPO guy i'd love more to do in the ocean 😄

As someone who gets called captain or captain jack sparrow almost daily I would love to see some more water related things, even just more fishing options would be great

+1 wet Boyz gang on top!!!

Bringing back Altis Volunteer Corp AVC days back to mine. 

Back