What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

More Fires/or things to do as Fire

TheCap

The Hobo Of The Police
Lifetime Donator
Brief Summary: Initially more things to do as a fire fighter whilst on duty. 

Detailed Suggestion: So basically, as of the moment, I was told that if there's 4 FF's on, theres a 1% chance for a large fire to spawn, which I find ridiculous. Yesterday, including today, I patrolled whilst another FF was on as well for around 1:30 hours, and NOTHING happened. We were useless and just decided to grab the X5's and help the medics. But in all honesty, at the moment, it is extremely boring when theres nothing for us to do, fires take forever to spawn, and usually just spawn as a bin fire that has no challenge or anything. 

A few things that could make it less boring and more challenging/fun:

-Forest Fires, a dispatch arrives explaining that theres a forest fire. However, it is up to the firemen/women to find said fire and neutralize it. 

-Smoke Alarms in buildings that will force us to check out the place, and there would be a 50% chance of a small fire being there or not. 

-Have more training locations, places where we can go, start a scenario, and try to improve on it, one is dedicated for a building, another wildlife fire, and so it goes. 

-More chances of fires

The Pros: Brings more RP to firefighters and involves individuals instead of a boring 1 hour patrol with no fires at all, the RP would be entertaining and not stinging with boredom. 

The Cons: The coding needed I assume. Don't really see any at the moment. 

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ? Nope

Ngl would be some interesting scenarios and especially if you can do more stuff whilst alone on duty other than responding to medical situation where we could only apply simple first aid, it also would be a really good addition to it when not on peak hours of the server, i feel like this would be a very good addition  if this could be implemented so +1 for me 

YOUTUBE_LOGO-removebg-preview.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back